first chapter

giselleaoki: quinn was obviously really tired! ✨tagged: quinnofurheart 143 likes3 comments

tagged: quinnofurheart
143 likes
3 comments

quinnofurheart: ew! delete this xx
zarabanes: she so cute tho
zarabanes: also check ur notifs LMAOO

giselle was exhausted to the say the least, it was already late at night and she had just gotten home from a tiresome evening at the local roller rink. it was the night before the start of her junior year and the rest of her friends decided to spend it at plainsview's roller skating alley. it sounded like a good idea at first, until they arrived and saw that the place was packed with middle schoolers. it was rowdier than usual and kids were running and screaming everywhere, but then again the night was young and they didn't want to waste it.

either way, they tried their best to enjoy their time and man was it quite the night. they were dancing along to the old disco tunes of the 70's and taking photos for memory, when a tall lanky figure had bumped into poor old giselle causing her to fall on her face and bleed from her nose.

she was mortified! and was glad her friends got her up before anybody else saw. she remembered looking back at the guy to see if he'd apologize but all he did was look back at her in some type of daze, as if he was frozen in position and all giselle could do was roll her eyes and walk off to try and stop the bleeding from her nose. it was embarrassing and the teasing she had to endure from her two best friends wasn't cutting it.

the memory disappeared as giselle stepped out of the bathroom and took her towel off from her head, drying off the wet part of her hair as she sat down on her bed. instantly she began to check  the instagram app on her phone.

it was the usual likes from her new post of her best friend quinn and a few comments coming from zara.

zarabanes: also check ur notifs LMAOO

that was odd, giselle thought. what was new? she wondered, as she checked her instagram notifications to find a new following on her page.

rodrickdrums started following you!

she scrunched her brows together, clicking on the account's name to see who it was and much to her dismay, it was the prick who gave her a bloody nose.

"that little asshole," she cussed, shaking her head.

she wasn't going to follow him back for sure.