043

"family road trip!" asia and zion both screamed announcing to their four children the surprise they had been planning. the smiled on miahs and miles faces turned slightly upside down.

"what is a road trip" little kylie asked innocently.

"are you guys seriously not excited?" asia crossed her arms directing her attention at her two oldest.

"where are we even going?" miles asked.

"we are going to lugna beach" zion replied "and you dont have a choice so either be happy or be greatful" zion squinted his eyes at them all hating internally that he sounds like his own parents.

"can i lay out all day?" miah asked

"sure" asia replied.

"sick" miah nodded.

"all packed" zion said closing the trunk of their stuffed car. asia nodded and closed the door for kylie who was buckled in and hopped in the passenger seat.

"one last stop and then we are on our way" zion said and began to drive off. soon after zion pulled up to spences house seeing him waiting by the door with his mom.

"what are we doing here?" miah asked confused looking to see spence with a duffel bag.

"we have an extra passenger" asia said looking back at miah and smiling. asia and zion both jumped out while spence jumped in the car sitting in the vey back in between miah and jordan.

"thank you so much for letting spence come along i know miah is very excited" asia smiled at nicole.

"thank you for inviting him" she smiled "he was so excited, i dont take the kids on vacaction very often" she smiled.

"well he is family, you both are" asia smiled and they both said their goodbyes.

"this is where we are staying?" spence whispered to miah as he peered out the back window. the house was bigger than any of them had ever seen, with beautiful beachy and modern architecture. from the driveway you could see almost all the way through the house due to the amount of windows and the open floor plan. but most importantly the view was incredible

"i guess so" miah shrugged in awe.

"looks like someone is here already" asia whispered to zion pointing out the other car in the driveway. they all walked into the house in awe of its beauty and size. they soon heard talking and in the kitchen stood edwin izzy, devante, tory, and gigi.

"omg!!" miah yelled excitedly and ran to hug gigi "thank god im not alone with my family on this trip" miah sighed with relief.

"i feel the sam way, i almost didnt get into the car to come" gigi laughed "at least you got to bring your boyfriend" gigi said looking at spence who walked right up next to them.

"that was a surprise" miah smiled at spence "who else is even coming this house could easily fit ten more people" miah observed.

"well as far as i know everyone else is coming" gigi replied.

"everyone?" miahs eyes went wide "oh jeez"

go check out my new zion book undercover and under covers!!!!!!!!!!