011

zion and asia walked into their house after a very long flight and were exhausted. mandy followed them through the doors and set her stuff down in the entry way. mandy came to help asia with anything she needed in the last few months of her pregnancy and both of them were happy to have her.

"we shopping today?" mandy asked curiously referring to the talking they did about what the baby still needs, including a whole nursery.

"well, the whole world still kinda doesn't know i'm pregnant" asia laughed looking down at her stomach. her and zion were still kinda a private couple. they didn't post anything about the wedding yet because they wanted to wait until the baby came until they shared the pictures.

"so online?" mandy proposed.

"yes" asia agreed and began to bring her bags upstairs.

"leave it i'll get it" mandy called out to her. asia nodded towards mandy and left her bags at the bottom of the stairs, which was probably for the best.

"all that we have left is a crib, chair, and then clothes" mandy listed off seeing as they made huge progress. they got a painter to come next week and already ordered a dresser and rug.

"how about this, is this gender neutral?" asia turned the computer to mandy to show her the white and wooden crib.

"love it, and looks like the front is adjustable which you will love" mandy nodded in approval. asia added it to her cart and turned the computer to zion who was laying next to her half asleep.

"love it" zion said with his eyes closed. asia rolled her eyes for mandy to see making her laugh. but in reality even if he didn't like it mandy would've convinced her to buy it anyways. they continued to shop for the necessary items and eventually ordered everything they would need.

"hello?" zion answered the phone lazily, he listened for a minute and then handed the phone to asia "for you" asia goin the phone confused.

"hey" sophie's voice rang through the speaker.

"oh hey what's up" asia relaxed once she realized it was sophie.

"wanna have a girls night tonight?" sophie asked. asia read the tone of her voice, she sounded like she really needed one.

"yeah, text char and scar and tell them to come over" asia didn't hesitate. secretly she thought this might have to do something with nick but she'd figure that out later.

"thank you, i love you" sophie exclaimed relieved.

"love you too, see you soon" asia ended the call and handed the phone back to zion. asia closed her laptop and went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes in the sink before they came over.

"hey bro guys night at mine..... yeah...... bring-" zion talked loudly in the phone.

"what are you doing?" asia raised her eyes brows at him. zion turned around to look at her phone the couch. he whispered something into the phone and then pulled it from his mouth.

"having a guys night" he replied simply.

"ahhhh no not here" asia warned him.