014

"you on your way back from the studio?" asia asked zion as mandy pulled out of the parking lot of the doctors office.

"yeah, you want me to pick up the meds i'm passing cvs on my way?" zion offered.

"yeah sure i'll send you a picture of the name" asia replied and did so while zion was on the phone.

"ok, see you at the house?"

"yeah" asia bit her lip thinking about whether she should say love you or not because she still was mad.

"love you"

"me too" was all asia could get herself to say before zion hung up the phone.

"hey, here are the meds" zion handed the cvs bag to asia with the meds and a reese's peanut butter cup for her "i also got you these" zion took a small bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"thanks" asia accepted the flowers with her heart melting a little bit.

"of course" zion replied and took a seat next to asia.

"how was the studio today?" asia turned to zion hoping to talk about what they were fighting about and not make it worse.

"not good" zion paused rubbing his face "austin wants us to be independent from the label"

"that's a big step" asias eyes practically bust out of her head. she had full faith in the guys that they could successfully do it but it was so much more stress, plus zion and her had a baby on the way which was stressful as it is.

"i know, it's not like it's my first choice" zion sighed.

"what do you mean?" asia furrowed her brows.

"austin wants to be independent, he won't renew his contract with the label" zion explained.

"so it's either independent with austin or label without him"

"mhm" zion nodded with his lips pressed in a line. asia sat there shocked, there was no prettymuch with austin.

"you guys will figure it out, you always do" asia rubbed zions arm. zion turned his head so he looked at asia while he rested his forehead on his hands. asia pulled his face towards her and pecked his lips.

"i'm sorry" zion mumbled against asias lips.

"it's ok" asia replied back resting her forehead against his.

"can we not fight again i didn't really like it that much" zion proposed making asia laugh.

"agreed" asia nodded. she brought her pinky up in front of them and zion met it with his.