009

"you know we are crazy for this" asia laughed into her phone as she looked out into the night sky of bali. there was silence at the other end but was soon met with another small chuckle.

"i dont care mamas" the voice smoothly spoke, pushing all of asias cares out the window.

"im getting married tomorrow" asia sighed with relief, she couldn't of been happier.

"i know mamas" the voice matched her emotions "its time to go to bed, see you soon"

"i love you" a smiled tugged on asias lips

"i love you too" and the call ended.

--

zion woke up in an empty bed, as did asia, something they weren't used to after being attached by the hip for the past few years. but neither of them could complain today was the day. zion had an extra skip in his step per say. he didnt need his morning coffee because his adrenaline was through the roof. asia had a terrible night worth of back pains, but nevertheless was still more than ecstatic for the day.

"morning!" scarlett burst through the door followed by her other bridesmaids and handed her the brown bag in her hand. asia cocked her brows as she took the bag and opened it to find a freshly made coffee cake muffin.

"fuck" asia practically moaned. she pulled it out taking a bite satisfying her and the baby.

"are you ready?" charlotte asked eagerly coming to asias side hugging her.

"yes" asia stuffed her face

"good hair and makeup is in two hours, make sure you're ready" charlotte kissed her cheek being the mom she was. the girls stayed in her room while she showered and began to get ready.

two hours until the wedding

"you think zion is ready?" asia asked curiosly as she sat in her hair and makeup chair.

"probably not" henry admitted as he prepped the dress as it hung on the back of the door. asia shrugged knowing him, the chances of him being ready were very slim.

"well sophie will take care of that then" asia figured because sophie went down there thirty minutes ago and had yet to come back, but that also could have to do with her thing for nick.

it was time, everything had built up to this moment. asia held her vows in her hand reading them over once more and then neatly folded them placing them into her dress pocket.

zion stood at the end of the aisle on the beach they started their journey at a while back. even though the reasons they were running then, the outcome was 100% worth it, to both of them.

asia stood behind the door of the building leading out to the beach. it was a simple wedding considering how last minute it was, but it was all that they wanted, the essentials 1. family 2. friends 3. eachother.

"it's almost time" charlotte cheered. the bridesmaids and groomsmen lined up at the double doors waiting for the music to start.

"hey what's wrong?" charlotte asked concerned grabbing everyone else's attention. she could see asias smiled wasn't as genuine as it usually was.

"i wish i had my dad to walk me down the aisle" asia sighed "not like my dad because we all know about that, but like you know?"

"i get it" charlotte pulled asia into a hug making sure not to mess up her hair or makeup. asia has decided to walk herself down the aisle because she was independent and that how it always had been, but as the moments lead up to it she had a change of heart.

"hey just remember your independence is the reason you're still standing today. show everyone that, show them how strong you really are" charlotte held asia in her arms and looked her dead in the eyes. 

"you mean that?" asia looked at charlotte with tears forming. 

"1000%" charlotte replied swallowing the lump in her throat "dont cry you have to be ready, the musics playing" charlotte wiped a tear away from asias face thankfully not ruining her makeup and then wiped her own. she gave asia one last hug and then they took their spots waiting. the bridesmaids had already started to walk down the aisle, first was brandon and scarlett, then edwin and sophie, nick and jess just exited, leaving charlotte and austin and elom and josie. 

"hey you got this" elom said over his shoulder as he walked out of the doors and started down the aisle. asia smiled to herself and once the doors closed again she stood in front of them waiting. 

zion watched as all of his groomsmen walked down the aisle with asias bridesmaids. as each of them arrived at the end of the aisle zion hugged all of them. but he was antsy to see asia walk down the aisle. he wanted to see her beauty shine far beyond the dress she was wearing, he also waned everyone else to awe over her because she was his, forever. 

"please stand and welcome our bride, asia sterling perez blanco" the officiant spoke. zion faced the doors holding his hands in front of him already expecting to be blown away. on the other side of the doors asia fiddled with her fingers. she wasn't getting cold feet but she was thinking about how she was going to hold her head up when walking down the aisle. music began playing making her heart beat faster, she needed zion right now to calm her down. 

"are you ready?" one of the two men asked holding onto the door handles. 

"mhm" asia nodded. the doors opened on queue exposing asia to her guests and her soon to be fiancé. she hesitated to take her first step. she gripped her bouquet tighter, took a breath, and began walking. 

"holy" zion turned around as asia began walking down the aisle. elom turned him around and patted him on the back. zion wiped his eyes that were so clouded with tears he could barley see her beautiful facial features. once asia reached the end of the aisle zion took her hands in his. 

"your such a baby stop crying" asia whispered to him as the guests began taking their seats again.

"mamas your so beautiful" zion.