032

"hey man what's good?" zion dapped up brandon as he entered the studio.

"you ready to work?" brandon replied sitting back in the producing chair.

"yeah yeah" zion nodded pulling out his phone showing him the newest some that was in his notes. prettymuch was still going strong, just released their third album but all of the guys were. is releasing solo music. zion had asked brandon to produce a few songs off of his debut album that he was working on. zion jumped in the booth while brandon pulled up the project that they had yet to finish called need me.

"ayo think it's a good idea to release thirsty on this album?" zion asked brandon through the booth.

"yo they been asking for that for so long i'm surprised you didn't release it as your first single" brandon laughed with zion.

meanwhile

"miles xavier don't" asia warned miles as he held her phone over the open toilet threatening to drop it.

"you want some candy?" asia tried to tempt him but it didn't work. he dropped her phone into the toilet and flushed it before running out of the room. asia was torn which one she should go after but quickly grabbed her phone and put it on the counter before running after her demon baby.

"miles xavier!" asia yelled running after him. miles ran to his room and closed the door hiding behind his huge beanie bag before asia could see him.

"where are you?" asia crept into his room. she looked under his bed seeing it was empty and then in his closet to also see that he wasn't there. she looked around for a moment and then saw the beanie bag shift a little bit.

"you are going in time out" asia said as she lifted the beanie bag looking down at her small child. miles lips curl and he began to cry and although asia felt bad she would most likely have to buy a new phone so a time-out was nothing. she picked him up and set him on his bed which he knew better than to move from.

"fuck me" asia groaned as she looked at her phone that glitched when she turned it on and then completely turned black. she shook her head and went downstairs to put it in a bag of rice anyways.

an hour later

"hello?" kians voice echoed through the house.

"hey!" asia called our meeting him in the main room.

"i texted you like five times to come get coffee with me but you never answered" kian shook his head in confusion at her.

"ugh don't bring it up, miles dropped my phone in the toilet" asia rolled her eyes and pointed to the bag of rice on the counter.

"ohhhh" kian nodded understanding why she didn't answer.

"well you want to come with me?" kian asked.

"if your good with the devil himself coming too then sure" asia nodded.

"you probably shouldn't call your son a devil, but of course he can come" kian laughed.

"your probably right" asia shrugged and went to go get miles from his room.