004

"baby!" asia screamed from their master bathroom. zion sprinted up stairs wondering what she needed and if she was ok. zion entered the bathroom to see asia standing in front of the mirror with a sports bra on admiring her growing baby bump.

"look i'm showing even more now" asia looked at her silhouette in the mirror.

"that's crazyyyy" zion replied shocked looking at her stomach. zion pulled out his phone and began to take a video of asia.

"look at me mama" zion instructed as he took a short video of asia. asia just smiled at the camera with her hands around her stomach and then looked back at the mirror. zion showed asia the video and texted it to her.

"shit, shit shit shit shit" zion said tapping his phone repeatedly. asia looked at him confused as he panicked.

"what's wrong?" asia askes concerned.

"i sent the video to my mom!" zion said frantically "i typed in mama and apparently i clicked 'mom' not 'mamas"

"shit- maybe she won't-" asia began but was cut off by zions phone ringing. zion turned the phone around to reveal an incoming facetime from mandy. zion answered the phone reluctantly.

"WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ASIA WAS PREGNANT!" mandys voice rang through the phone alarmingly.

"we were waiting until the first trimester was over" zion replied stressfully twisting his dread.

"zion i'm not mad" mandy smiled "but i do wish you said something earlier"

"that's all me mandy" asia said from behind the phone.

"YOUR HAVING A BABY!" mandy celebrated once zion handed the phone to asia. asia began to jump up and down.

-

"hey where u right now?" asia asked pam over the phone. zion rested his head on asias shoulder as they sat on the side of their bed.

"i'm with kian right now we are shopping why? everything good?" pam replied a little concerned.

"hey" kian yelled into the phone.

"hey, i have some news for you guys" asia paused "i'm pregnant"

"OMG!" pam and kian both screamed. asia and zion couldn't help but laugh at their reactions.

"don't have a heart attack" asia laughed at them.

"i just- my baby" pam cried "i'm so happy for you"

"thank you, i love you guys"

-

"ayo ed you at the house?" zion asked on the phone with edwin.

"yeah what's up?" ed replied.

"the guys home too?" zion asked.

"yeah everyone's here"

"ok me and asia are coming over" zion hung up the phone and they headed to the pm house. once they arrived they let themselves in per usual and said hi to everyone.

"so i actually have something to tell you guys" asia started making all the guys look at her as they gathered in the kitchen.

"uhhh i'm pregnant" asia smiled widely at them. they all had shocked faces.

"say something. please" asia said anxiously. all the guys began cheering and hugging both zion and asia.

"how long!?" edwin asked excitedly after he hugged asia.

"well i'm 11 weeks tomorrow" asia smiled.

"that's crazyyyyy" brandon replied holding his head smiling widely.

"ohhh so that's why you were crying at the party" nick put two and two together.

"yeah, i was just really frustrated" asia nodded.

"oh shit and then when izzy switched up the vodka and water" nick moved his hands around piecing everything together now.

"yea kinda freaked on that one" asia sucked her teeth