005

"now your positive the doctor said it was ok for you to fly?" mandy asked concerned over facetime. asia sat on her bedroom floor packing up her suitcase for her and zions trip to bali.

"yes i'm positive, he said after 7 months he would prefer if i didn't travel by plane and within 2 weeks of my due date is an absolute no" asia repeated from what her doctor said to her earlier that day.

"ok good" mandy sighed "i just get worried"

"well don't" asia smiled to herself.

"easier said then done" mandy laughed quietly "make sure you remember to pack his toothbrush he never does" mandy smiled admiring her future daughter in law doing what she used to do for her son.

"thanks for reminding me" asia laughed and stood up going to the bathroom to grab it.

"i'll let you go, text me tons of pictures!" mandy waves goodbye.

"love you!" asia blew her a kiss and they ended the facetime call. she finally finished packing as she ended the call and zipped up both her and zions suitcases and set them near the door for their earlier flight the next day.

"hey" zion announced his arrival back home. his voice was laced with stress and asia could tell instantly. zion slowly walked upstairs with heavy feet and headed for their room.

"hey" asia replied and pouted her bottom lip seeing his drained he was. his hair was messy and didn't bother to throw a cap on, his voice was shot, and his eye bags were very apparent. zion leaned down putting his weight on his arms giving asia a kiss and collapsed next to her.

"what's wrong" asia rubbed his fave with her soft hand. zion laid there taking in her comforting touch reaching some of the weight off his back.

"there's so much going with the guys and the label" zion replied leaving out the specifics.

"i'm sorry, can i do anything" asia continued to rub his face.

"just lay with me" zion replied. asia pecked his lips softly and pulled zion into her chest comforting him. "thank you for packing the suitcases too" zion said.

"of course" asia replied.

the next morning

after a restless night for the couple both for different reasons. for asia, well her back has been killing her and for zion well he couldn't sleep because of everything that was on his mind. they arrived at the airport half asleep and awaited to go to their paradise; which at one point was their hiding place but also held some of their best memories together.

"they are already boarding, ima go get a snack before they close the gate" asia said to zion handing him her  backpack. asia headed towards a small cafe right across from their gate and looked at the options they had.

"asia?" someone called out. asia turned around to see alex with his arm wrapped around a girl coming towards her. she held herself together but internally she was screaming 'WTF'

"ohh hey...." asia greeted him wearily.

"this is mackenzie my girlfriend" alex introduces the brunette standing next to him, very pretty and very much his taste.

"it's nice to meet you" asia waved to her wanted to get out of this conversation quickly. she looked around the tiny cafe and grabbed an apple and bar that wear conveniently placed right behind them.

"nice seeing you but i've got to run my plane is boarding" asia payed for her things and walked away quickly thinking that would only happen to her. she boarded the plane and went to her seat where zion already sat on his phone waiting for her.

"hey" asia plopped down in the seat.

"hey" zion replied "you good?"

"yeah, i just saw alex. isn't that so weird" asia said still not believing that it was real life, she hadn't seen the kid in almost four years and then they see eachother in a crowded airport.

"that's freaky" zion admitted "was he like the same?"

"he had a girl on his hip, i could tell she was uncomfortable like she knew who i was. i just got out of there as quick as i could" asia opened her bar and began to eat it and gave the apple to zion.

"thanks" he took a bite out of it "you get anything else?"

"i sprinted out of that bitch when i saw them" asia shook her head no at him.