020

the nurses took miah from the new parents for some routine checkups so zion and asia decided to take a trip down to the cafe to get some food. zion wheeled asia back up to the room in the wheelchair they let her borrow that zion wanted to ride in but considering asia just gave birth he let her.

"fuck" zion rolled his eyes noticing he left the sauces downstairs for their nuggets and salads.

"you forget the sauce and dressing?" asia looked at him.

"yeah, i'll be back" zion shook his head and exited the hospital room. asia just laughed at how sad he was and decided to wait to eat until he got back. asia got up to go to the bathroom and as she opened the door she saw taylor sitting on the bathroom sink and nick standing in front of her unbuckling his pants.

"oh shit" asia closed the door quickly. she blinked a few times and then scrunched her eyebrows wondering when the hell that progressed.

10 minutes earlier

"come one they have been gone for more than an hour" nick rubbed taylor's bare skin.

"exactly they are going to be back soon" taylor denied nick.

"come on" nick smirked pulling taylor up from her seat and pulled her into the bathroom. nick locked the door behind them and kissed taylor.

"no nick im not" taylor unlocked the door from behind nick, which was loud enough for nick to hear but he ignored it. he picked taylor up and set her up on the sink and continued to kiss her. taylor melted into the kiss naturally, one of her biggest weaknesses was the taste of his lips. taylor tugged at nicks collar wanting to feel his bare shin on hers but then remembered that asia and zion could come back any minute.

"if we're gonna do this better make it snappy nick" taylor warned. secretly taylor loved to be in these situations, and nick noticeably did, so it was safe to say they caught themselves in similar situations quite frequently, but never, not once have they got caught until this moment. possibly the worst one out of them all to get caught in.

"i thought i locked the door?" nick whispered to taylor as he buckled his pants back up, they were just lucky nothing was out because two seconds later and it would've been a whole lot more awkward.

"i unlocked it because this wasn't supposed to happen" taylor whisper yelled back.

"you didn't stop it!" nick whispered defensively.

"shut up" taylor groaned. she looked herself in the mirror trying to fix her hair as much as she could before having to face asia.

"hey you look beautiful" nick turned taylor around by her waist. she looked at him and then looked down at the ground.

"i'm going to get shit on for this for the rest of my life you know that right?" taylor raised a brow at nick.

"so am i" nick laughed lowering his head and then picking it back up.

"your an idiot" taylor kissed nick.

"so be it" nick mumbled into the kiss. he pulled away pecking her forehead and then exited the bathroom.

"nicholas" asia rose a brow at him as he exited the bathroom.

"asia" nick replied mocking her "healthy healing, tell the daddy i say goodbye and kiss mai on the head for me" nick said grabbing his jacket and exiting the hospital room. asia smiled and then cleared her throat loudly directing taylor to come out.

"are you mad?" taylor stood there shyly "i know you've been trying to hook me up with that guy you know because you thought nick and i were off but-"

"sit down" asia patted the bed and taylor took a seat.

"i ship it" asia started simply.

"really!?" taylor replied happy.

"nicks a good guy that needs some stability and your a freak that has stability, kinda like a match made in heaven" asia teased her.

"shut up. thanks" taylor hugged asia. 

"i don't want to be a cock block, but i'd perfer to not have to almost see nicks dick again"

"i'll make sure that doesn't happen again" taylor laughed.

"yooo your not gonna believe what nick just told me" zion bursted into the room rolling a portable crib with miah in it.

"oh i'm glad to see you got our daughter back"

"oh hey taylor" zion stretched his lip awkwardly.

"hey z, and i'm gonna get going visiting hours are almost over" taylor hugged asia and zion as well and blew a kiss to miah.

"that's so awkward" zion whispered as taylor closed the door.

"imagine being the one to catch them" asia whispered back. zion rolled miah who had just woken up around to the right side of the bed and picked her up so she could rest in his arms while asia ate.

"what's your biggest fear?" asia asked holding miah. she looked up at them curiously, she had huge brown eyes and the most perfect lips just like her dad and the prettiest curls and nose like her mom.

"you already know my biggest fear" zion looked at asia confused.

"it must of changed a couple of hours ago when she was born, right?" asia met his eyes.

"well if you put it that way then yeah" zion took a pause "my biggest fear is letting anyone hurt our babygirl"

"and yours what's your biggest fear?" zion asked asia.

"my biggest fear is hurting her" asias eyes temporarily welled with tears but she refused to cry over her own trama. zions arm comforted her shoulder and he kissed her head.