033

zion walked into the house relatively late at night. he had been with brandon all day at the studio finishing up his album which he could confidently say that they finished it. he dropped his keys at the table shook off his slides and walked further into his partially lit house. he peered in the kitchen seeing the lights on but no one there and then down the hall seeing the movie room lights on.

"hey your back" asia smiled instantly once zion walked in. zion smiled as well making asia pause the move her and miah were watching. zion sat down next to asia collapsing partially on her.

"i missed you" zion looked up at asia.

"me too" asia smiled and bent down kissing him.

"someone else missed you too" asia tickled miah who was still interested in the paused movie "she's busy" asia turned back to zion after miah ignores her.

"we finished the album" zion said in between kisses.

"your kidding!" asia said shocked "this is huge we have to celebrate"

"nah nah we'll wait until the release party but i'm excited" zion pushed himself up on the couch so that he was sitting correctly next to asia. asia brought her hand to his face squeezing his cheeks and brought him in for another kiss.

"i'm so beyond happy for you" asia whispered.

"thank you mamas" zion replied pecking her lips.

"stop" miah said abruptly making asia and zion worried. miah walked over to zion making him pick her up and place her inbetween the two of them.

"stop what?" asia looked at her confused.

"mine" miah crosses her arms at asia. asias jaw dropped shocked at miahs actions, she knew miah was a daddy's girl but she never saw this happen before.

"come here" zion smiled pulling miah into a big hug kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"wow ok i see how it is" asia said jokingly "if miles was up you'd be pressed let's start there"

later that night

"i wrote this song about you" zion said before playing the next song on the album. zion was showing asia the full album which was her first time hearing it all the way through.

"ain't they all bout me?" asia joked looking at zion with a sassy look.

"you know what i mean" zion shook his head.

"i know" asia smiled. zion presses on a song that was called my favorite part that had a feature on it. asia sat sharing an airpod immediately falling in love with the tune to the song.

Said, you just don't know how beautiful you are
And baby that's my favorite part
You walk around so clueless to it all
Like nobody gonna break your heart
It'll be alright babe, see, me, I got you covered

"i love this song" asia said after the song drifted to an end "your my favorite part"

"good cause i wrote this shit all by myself" zion smiled. asia stood up and hugged zion tightly giving him a few kisses.

"i love the vibe, it's like an r&b love album" asia commented.

"yeah wanted to do something like this first before i drop my bangers" zion replied "i actually already started and we could drop a few months after this one"

"shit, you really killin this whole independent artist thing" asia hyped up zion.

"don't forget the knew pm single ft kehlani dropping in a week"

"how could i forget" asia replied "but honestly i'm really proud of you"

"thank you" zion hugged asia "all because of you mamas"