035

"so when were you gonna tell me you started smoking again?" asia asked zion curiously playing with her breakfast that he had just made her.

"well i figured when it got brought up" zion shrugged making minimal eye contact.

"i just kinda assumed you'd tell me if you started again because you know" asia pressed her lips in a lip motioning to her ring. she wasn't per say mad, she was just confused why zion didn't tell her.

"well yeah" zion shook his head and shrugged his shoulders "i just knew you weren't gonna be too happy" zion admitted.

"that shouldn't mean you can't tell me" asia replied standing up going over to zion "and i'm not thrilled but your a grown ass man" asia wrapped her hands around zions neck "so smoke when you want, where you want"

"sorry mamas" zion bent down and pecked asia "i love you though" zion smiled.

"i dont want that shit around the kids though, including you being high when your taking care of them" asia added.

"of course" zion nodded and pecked asia again.

"mhm, i gotta eat" asia kissed zion one last time and began eating the eggs he made for her again.

"you going somewhere today?" zion asked curiously cleaning up the pans.

"yeah i'm taking miles and we're gonna go over to kians for a pool day" asia replied.

"sheesh no invite thanks" zion said sarcastically.

"miah can't stand to be wet so i figured y'all can spend the day together" miah replied putting her plate in the sink for zion to wash making zion squint his eyes at her.

"ok fine by me" zion nodded.

"ok were leaving in like 10" asia replied.

"miles!" kian yelled seeing miles and asia walk in through the back gate. miles chuckled to himself and then started running towards the pool. kian grabbed him before he could reach it and hugged him.

"what's up" kian smiled at asia giving her a hug with miles still in his arms.

"nothin much, i need a fucking tan tho" asia laughed.

"help yourself" kian motioned towards the several tanning chairs that were next to the pool. one thing asia lived about kian was he was so good with kids and kids loved him. as asia began to relax by the side of the pool miles kept himself and kian busy.

"ok mama here we go" zion unbuckled miah from the car seat holding her in his arms as he began to walk on the side walk.

"where are we?" miah asked confused.

"going to a super fun store" zion replied. the two walked a little further until they finally reached the shoe store cookies n kicks. zion smiled seeing familiar faces through the glass and walked in.

"miah!!!!" edwin yelled rubbing all the way through the store grabbing miah out of zions arms "sorry but miahs more interesting" edwin said to zion who didn't disagree.

"miles don't" asia held her finger out to him. he smiled with a devious look on his face and then began to splash water onto asia.

"ugh" asia said a girly taking off her sunglasses that were covered in water droplets.

"here i got him" kian laughed at asia who was now soaked and began to play with him.

"so how's life, when's baby number three coming?"

"baby number three is never coming, at least not anytime soon" asia laughed "but life's, good"

"dang" kian replied jokingly about baby number three "zion killin it in the music industry"

"yeah definitely made history with that first solo album" asia nodded

"miah no no no" zion said grabbing a travis scott shoe that she began to run around with.

"mhm" miah pouted crossing between arms at him.

"hey you want me to take her to get some food?" edwin offered.

"mai, baby you wanna go with uncle eddie?" zion asked miah picking her up.

"mhm" miah nodded immediately. zion nodded as well given miah to edwin who was just getting food from across the street.

"how'd asia react to you smoking?" izzy asked.

"she's cool with it" zion shrugged.

"man, she's literally so chill i don't get it" izzy laughed.

"yeah sure, definitely chill" zion widened his eyes.

"what did y'all do?" asia asked zion while they cooked dinner for themselves.

"took her down to cookies and chilled there for a bit and then took her to play soccer with jack" zion replied making asia give him a look.

"what?" zion looked at her, asia rose her brows and then looked back at the pan she was cooking on "don't even act like you took miles to the pool for him to swim" zion scuffed.

"think what you want" asia replied knowingly.