024

asia rested her head on zions chest while they sat there on the couch in silence. asia didn't want to talk though, part of her doesn't know what to think of reese, the other part hates him.

"im gonna go feed miah" asia sat up and walked downstairs grabbing miah from her rocker and heading back upstairs to the lounge. asia sat down and prepped herself to breastfeed miah.

"she's not latching" asia sighed frustrated after trying for multiple minutes.

"i'll give her a bottle" zion took miah from asia and headed back downstairs with her. asia sighed putting her shirt back on, that was the last thing she needed today. she laid down on the couch and wanted to breakdown. she wished that she never came in contact with reese again. she wished the perez blanco family wasn't so fucked up. she wished she had a normal childhood and that her family could come see her child. she wished that her father could've walked her down the aisle like a normal dad does. asia stood up and went to her and zions room and began pumping the last thing she wanted to do right now.

"can you not be in here with me right now" asia looked up at zion who walked into the room after putting miah down for her nap.

"you look beautiful" zion went over to asias side sitting down on the bed behind the bench she was sitting on and massaged her shoulders.

"were you surprised?" asia asked after ten minutes of silence between the two.

"no" zion replied.

"the moment he told us i knew. god i feel like an idiot for forgiving him" asia laughed at herself.

"hey, stop. you forgave him because your a good person, it's not your fault he's a bad one" zion comforted asia.

"yeah i guess, it's just in the genes then" asia shook her head.

"asia" zion called after asia as she walked to the bathroom.

"asia" zion called again after she didn't answer.

"asia"

"what?" asia turned around to look at him.

"you got the fuckn best genes out there"

"funny" asia turned back around.

"i'm not joking, you realize that you are fucking gorgeous. you are a model, a fucking model. even reese is attractive. that fucking baby in the next room. we both damn well know she's gonna be as beautiful as you. as as far as i'm concerned those are considered pretty good genes" zion hyped her up making asia feel a little less shitty.

"you've got pretty fuckn good genes too" asia smiled up at him and pecked his lips.