034

asia hopped out of the uber at the club they had rented out for the night for zions album release party. after a restless few months for zion at 12 it was dropping. asia walked into the club alone immediately greeted by loud music, flashing lights, and tons of familiar faces. she took a deep breath preparing herself but also exciting herself for returning to the scene she had once loved.

"man he made you show up alone?" nick shook his head walking up to asia with a drink in his hand.

"dick move right" asia joked giving nick a hug because they both knew zion had to be here earlier to make sure everything was set up right.

"he's over there in the lounge" nick pointed to the opposite side of the club.

"ok thank you" asia smiled at nick and began to walk over to him stopping a few times to say hi to friends. once asia finally made it through the crowd she walked up the few steps to reach the cicle couch that over looked the rest of the club. once she saw zion she temporarily stopped having a temporary wash of emotions seeing smoke escape zions mouth as he laughed and smoked with his friends. zion saw asia experiencing a similar wash of emotions until he was snapped out of it by jack punching his arm. asia shook herself out of it and walked up to him.

"hey" asia bent down pecking his lips slightly surprising zion but he didn't refuse it.

"you look stunning" zion said moving over on the couch making room for asia.

"thank you" asia smiled at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"aye z roll another" charles passed him a tray and papers. zion took it reluctantly and looked at asia for approval. asia looked at the tray and then at zion and rose her brows symbolizing to continue what he was doing. zion rolled another blunt and lit it hesitantly and inhales the smoke breathing it out lazily.

"char just texted me i'll see you" asia said pecking zions lip tasting the weed.

"ok" zion replied watching asia go back to the floor.

"why you actin weird?" jack asked zion.

"cause he hasn't smoked around asia in a minute" brandon laughed.

"hey" char walked up to asia in the middle of the crowed club and hugged her tightly.

"hey you look hot" asia replied loving her black vinyl dress.

"so do you" char smiled looking over asia shoulder "that z up there?" charlotte looked at asia confused.

"yep" asia shook her head slowly.

"i thought he didn't smoke anymore?" char asked confused.

"me too" asia presses her lips together.

"how you feel about it?" char asked.

"not sure honestly" asia shrugged "i'll figure that out later, let's get drinks" asia said wanting to enjoy the night and pulled char towards the bar.

"asia where you at!?" zion yelled into the microphone looking into the crowd trying to find his wife before he made his speech. asia made her way to the front grabbing zions hand standing next to him while he was standing on the small stage.

"i just wanted to first of all thank you for coming out to my album release party. this album is completely different than what i first thought I was gonna release but because of this girl right here y'all are getting a love album, i ain't complaining that ho shits fire. also thanks to my boys, if it weren't for them i wouldn't be releasing this, literally we'd still be signed and wouldn't be allowed to release solo music. also big thanks to my guy b for helping me produce almost the entire album, love you man. my album forever kinda love is dropping in 5 minutes and once it does we finna have all y'all single bitches in y'all feels. i hope everyone gets fucked up tonight! love y'all!" zion yelled into the mic. he handed it off to one of the club workers and stepped down off the stage hugging asia.

"woah" asia picked zion up as he almost feel trying to give her a hug.

"im fucked up" zion laughed leaning an arm in asias shoulder.

"i can tell" asia smiled carrying him towards the lounge. wolfie came up behind them throwing zions other arm over asia shoulder taking the weight off her.

"thank you" asia tbanked would've as he gave zion a bottle of water.

"tryn to get that second burst outta him you feel" wolfie laughed watching zion drink the water.

"oh i've seen that second wave too many times" asia laughed and left the lounge. soon after zions alumni began to blare through the club making everyone cheer.

"i'm fucked up right now" zion slurred starting his speech making everyone laugh "but i hope everyone enjoyed the album, i've put all i had into it. thank you everyone for coming out, and i'm bout to have the worst hangover of my life"

forever kinda love by zion kuwonu

track list

who's - jacquees
real emotions - elliot trent
bad girl - usher
mrs. everything - rob curly
jerry sprunger - tory lanez
let em know - bryson tiller
how to love - lil wayne
she's mine pt 1 - j cole
she's mine pt 2 - j cole
pretty little fears - 6lack
comfortable - k camp
my favorite part - mac miller