008

srry i've been gone i've been working on some dope ass books for y'all and i can't wait until i can publish them! in the meantime my school is closed because of coronavirus so i'll have time to write!! wash your hands!!!

asia tapped her foot anxiously and chewed on her thumb waiting for the plane doors to open. as soon as they did asia looked over all of their faces to find her bestfriends, charlotte, scarlett, sophie, and kian.

"aige!" kian yelled once he say the pregnant girl standing there waiting. a smile spread over asias face and only grew bigger when she saw her three best girl friends walk out from behind him. she ran over to them as fast as she could considering and hugged them all.

"i missed you guys" asia pouted giving each one a bear hug.

"bitch your getting married!" sophie screamed once she finished hugging her.

"i'm getting married!" asia replied following with a bunch of middle school screaming.

"ahhh" kian mocked them "love you all but it's time to go" kian began guiding them away from the gate because of the disturbance they were causing.

"so what changed, you guys weren't in any hurry" scarlett buckles her seatbelt letting the driver begin the ride back to the hotel.

"i don't know" asia shrugged but smiled at the same time.

"come on there's a story we know it" charlotte pried.

"ok fine, we were coming back from dinner and a day on the beach and once we got back we laid down. next thing you know we were making out and he just pulled away and was like marry me now and poof now i'm getting married in 3 days"

"that's so cute" sophie pouted our her bottom lip.

"you remember that day in the pool?" kian asked asia. asia thought back to the day, she hadn't talked to zion in two weeks and she wasn't planning on it anytime soon because of her ex.

"yeah i remember" asia nodded.

"your welcome" kian smiled cheesily.

"shut up" asia rolled her eyes and sat back in the passenger seat. she pulled out her phone seeing zion had texted her.

big head ❤️🥵
you get them?

mamas ❤️👼🏻
yea, on our way back rn

big head ❤️🥵
you guys doing your thing tonight?

mamas ❤️👼🏻
yeah not sure what yet but probs won't be back until late

big head ❤️🥵
be safe
i love you

mamas ❤️👼🏻
promise
i love you too

"here's to our baby girl who had terrible luck with love finding the man of her dreams" sophie toasted. asia smiled and cheered her glass of sparkling juice with the rest of their champagne glasses. the girls, kian, and a few other friends that caught a later flight sat in the section of a nightclub solely filled with male strippers. to say the least the girls were having a blast but kian, jc, and gabe not so much.

"ok one more step" edwin covered zions eyes guiding him into a bar. zions feet stumbled as he hesitated to walk because of his lack of sight. once edwin placed him at the entrance of the bar he removed his hands after the countdown.

"woah" zion laughed looking at the fully decked out bar with decorations everywhere.

"now let's get some drinks" wolfie held onto his shoulders walking enthusiastically further into the bar to get drinks.

"shut up guys" asia shushed her very drunk friends. asia answered her incoming call from zion with a smile on her face because of sophie and charlottes drunk dancing.

"mamas" zion practically drooled through the phone. he was plastered unlike asia who had drunken three glasses of sparkling juice and two glasses of water.

"bubba" asia replied.

"nowwwww i want to letchu know summmm, k?" zion slurred.

"what's that bebe?" asia laughed at him.

"i loooooo-" zion paused as he stumbled into the back of an uber along with edwin and austin "shit i forgot"

"well i still love you even though you forgot" asia giggled.

"THATS IT!" zion screamed "i love you. i could think it but i couldn't say it. fuck man i'm fucked up"

"i can tell" asia laughed at him "get back safely ok?"

"you too mamas. say hi to baby for me please. wait actually let me just say hi now" zion insisted.

"ok" asia shrugged and kept the phone at her ear.

"move the phone and put it on speaker" zion said in a duh tone. asia followed his instructions and did so putting the micro phone pretty close to her stomach.

"OH BABY HOW I WANNA SEE YOU" zion howled, even though he was a great singer you couldn't tell at this moment "YOU GON BE SO PRETTY, LIKE P DIDDY, AND YOU GON BE SO FLY LIKE JAMES BOND. oh shit that didn't make sense. fuck i said shit. FUCK. baby disregard those last words"

"that was very lovely" asia held back her laughter.

"thanks welp gotta go, see you later mamas. can't wait to call you my wife foreverrrrrr" zion dragged out his sentence.

"me too bub, i love you"