015

asia sat on the floor of the nursery trying to understand how to build the crib, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BULIT. but she was over being angry about it and decided to suck it up and build it. the directions seemed simple but once pieces started not to fit she contemplated hiring someone to do it for her.

"baby!" asia yelled downstairs to zion who was building the stroller.

"yeah?" zion yelled back up placing the half built stroller on the ground.

"do you think one of the guys could come do this?" asia asked finally giving up placing the pieces in her hands on the ground. zion didn't reply and came up stairs seeing the mess of a crib scattered along the floor.

"shit what'd you do" zion laughed at asia.

"the directions are in german" asia held up the paper with gibberish written all over it. zion squinted at the paper and then shrugged. zion sat next to asia and tried to place two pieces together repeatedly as he tried to follow the directions.

"this some bull shit" zion scuffed and put the pieces on the floor. asia tried to hold in her laugh but ended up spitting everywhere as she laughed at zion.

"nasty ass" zion moved away quickly from the area she spit at which just made asia laugh more "oh you think your funny" zion cocked his eyebrow at her.

"i got jokes" asia replied smiling smugly.

"really" zion looked at her and pulled her leg towards him making her lay on the floor as he quickly hovered over her "think you funny now?" zion smiled as he hovered over her which was a bit difficult due to her 9 month belly.

"yeah" asia narrowed her eyes at zion. she bit her lip and looked at his lips an obvious tell that she wanted him to kiss her.

"fuck mamas" zion melted into her lips immediately taking both of her arms and pinning them to the floor above her head.

"you trynna do sum kuwonu" asia broke the kiss and raised a brow at zion.

"baby kuwonu might want to close your eyes for this" zion smirked at asia and began to kiss down asias neck. he placed a few soft kisses at her jaw and began to suck harder and catch her skin in-between his teeth as he reached the base of her neck turning her on. he moved to her stomach trailing small kisses down her pregnant belly until he reached her waistband and began to tug at it.

"hey either of you seen- oh god!" mandy yelled shocked as she laid eyes on her son and daughter in law as they were about to get freaky on the nursery floor, thankfully everyone was clothed. zion and asia immediately looked at at her making eye contact both embarrassed and surprised.

"ill let you two continue, ill show you when your done" mandy yelled from the other side of the closed door. asia and zion looked at each other shocked but just laughed.

"why do i feel like im a teenager again and we just got caught by your mom" asia laughed at zion.

"well that's something you never come back from" zion nodded his head still shook.

asia and zion made their way downstairs ignoring completely what just happened and went to the kitchen where mandy was standing.

"have you guys seem this?" mandy turned her phone to zion and asia and their eyes went wide.