016

"zion kuwonu cheats on fiancé asia perez" read the headline "zion kuwonu was seen leaving the club earlier this week with two girls who were scandalously dressed. his fiancé, model and influencer, asia perez wasn't seen with him. did the relation ship go sour? did they call off the wedding? did zion cheat?" zion read the beginnings of the article surrounding the paparazzi pictures.

"this some bullshit" zion scuffed dropping the phone on the countertop "they tryin get a story out of every simple thing" he rolled his eyes.

"i should text my manager to see what we should do about this" asia sighed out of aggravation and how inconvenient this was.

"why, shouldn't we just let it be, let them think what they want" zion shrugged "i know i didn't cheat on you, you know i didn't cheat on you"

"but you can't be know as a cheater" asia looked at him like he was crazy.

"i agree with asia on this one" mandy chimed in.

"my manager just texted me saying that we should do something to clear up the rumors" asia said looking up from her phone. zion nodded in agreement and asia walked over to the living room. she sat on the couch with her phone rested against the vase of flowers and held a pillow in front of her stomach so you could see her pregnant belly. asia started the live video and people began pouring in and immediately talked about the articles.

"hi everyone" asia started as the number continued to grow "in just going to give everyone a second to get on them ima talk" she smiled at the camera sweetly.

"i know most of y'all are on here to see if i'm going to address the 'cheating' articles and i am. zion did not cheat on me. those two girls he was seen with at the club are our friends  dylan and jaz and also a few other people i know were there that night as well" asia said referring to nick and taylor but didn't want to give out any names "and that's the simple answer, just a night out with friends at the club. honestly it's things like this that make us glad we keep our relationship so private. articles like these can break a relationship if your not strong enough, and i'm just glad that we are and trust eachother 100%" asia took a pause to get rid of her disappointed tone.

"that night jaz and dylan actually came back and stayed here at the house, i just haven't been going out" asia added with a more positive tone as zion walked over and handed asia a bowl of blackberries her favorite and sat down next to her "awe he brought me blackberries, thank you" asia smiled at him.

"your welcome, and i did not cheat, i went to the club with some friends. dylan and jaz are actually dating too" zion added in.

"like two years i think right?" asia asked zion.

"yeah i think" zion nodded and asia glanced at her phone and saw dylan comment "two years and going strong!!" asia smiled at the comment and pinned it for everyone to see.

"he was actually super cute about it, he was like can i and i was like you don't have to ask me but yeah go have fun. and he was like are you sure i feel bad and i was like go enjoy your self stupid" asia laughed while looking at zion who just pouted his lips.

"i embarrassed him" asia chuckled while looking at her phone. "so i hope this clears everything up and tells you to not believe the shit you hear from these media companies"

"and stop hating on jaz and dylan for 'cheating on asia' with me, that shit didn't happen so stop, they didn't do shit to deserve that" zion said to the phone and asia nodded in agreement.

why didn't you go with them?

"i didn't go with them because i just have liked staying in more" asia shrugged but the comment begged a question, the question of her being pregnant. after this live she felt ready to say it, she wanted everyone to know. she wanted people to know they were strong and happy. she looked at zion and whispered in his ear that she was going to and he agreed that they should.

"also one other thing that we wanted to clear up was that we are actually married. it's not something we tried to hide because we've both been wearing our rings and y'all know we were engaged. but the reason that we didn't share the wedding pictures was because.." asia lifted the pillow from in front of her stomach.

"i'm pregnant, and i was during the wedding" asia smiled brightly at zion who immediately leaned over and kissed her stomach.

"we were going to show the pictures from the wedding after i gave birth but, now that y'all know..." asia trailed off reading all the comments, most of which were positive.

how far along are you!?

"i am officially 9 months today, the due date is this later this week so we're getting ready. mandy is also here to help us with everything so we're really lucky to have an og" asia smiled.

what does the nursery look like?

"the nursery actually isn't done yet" asia let out a laugh "the crib still isn't built but edwin is going to come over and help us because he can figure out how to build anything" asia laughed again thinking about the previous events in the nursery. "actually z just built the stroller for the baby i'll show you" asia stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen and showed the stroller.

"you did a good job on this" and said to zion as she set her phone up next to mandy at the barstools.

"thank you"

"y'all know mandy by this point but she's been a life safer" asia hugged mandy pulling her into the frame.

"heyyyy" mandy gretted the live.

do you have any name ideas/what's the gender?

"we wanted to be surprised by the gender, but we have a few names for each gender. for a girl i really like the name layla but he doesn't and for a boy i really like miles." asia said to the live. zion came behind her and answer the question to.

"i like miles, but for a girl i like delilah" zion rested his head on asias shoulder.

"bitch yesterday you said you liked peyton for a girls name" asia looked at him confused.

"i can change my mind can't i" zion laughed at asia. 

"you can for now, but when that baby born you can't" mandy took a sip from her drink giving zion the side eye.

"exactly" asia sassed zion "ok well i think im bout hop off. i love you all"