031

"mai baby we gotta go!" asia yelled down the hall to miahs room where she was dressing herself for the first day of school.

"coming!" miah yelled back in her squeaky voice. she pulled her velcro af1s on with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth focusing. once she pulled on the shoes successfully she stood up grabbing her empty pink backpack and ran down stairs as fast as her little legs could.

"i love the fit" asia smiled picking up miah kissing her face making her giggle. she wore a camo short sleve dress with her white shoes impressing asia.

"thank you, did it myself" miah wiggled her way down to the ground and twirled making her dress move with her.

"it's time to go baby" miah picked up her lunch box from the counter and shoved it in her backpack and they began to walk to the car.

"we leavin?" zion called out to asia as he saw the two of them walk out the door as he played basketball with miles.

"yeah" asia nodded and opened the door for miah letting her crawl in the car. zion grabbed the ball and picked miles up putting him in his seat and hopped in the front seat and they drove off to school.

"hi, you must be the kuwonu family" a nice lady smiled at the as they walked to the front of the school for miahs first day.

"yes we are and this is miah" asia tapped miahs shoulder as she stood in front of her smiling.

"well we are so excited to have you" the lady smiled at miah "pick up is at 2:15, and the car line begins right at the front of the building"

"ok great" asia smiled.

"who will be picking her up usually just so we can keep a record?"

"one of us will" asia nodded.

"ok great, when your ready she can head inside"

"you excited?" asia bent down to miah who stood there eagerly "good" asia smiled and hugged miah tightly. miah then hugged zion who was silent since the car because of his emotions on sending miah to her first day of school.

"don't be sad, i'll be home after" miah said to zion as they hugged eachother.

"i'm not sad mamas" zion replied.

"good, don't be" miah smiled and looked zion in the eyes. zion gave miah a kiss and hugged her one last time.

"byeeeee" miah yelled as she ran into the school making the lady laugh.

"shes a bundle of joy" the lady commented and followed her into the school. asia and zion stood there with miles confused as to how fast time passed.

"wow ok so that just happened" asia said in shock.

"yeah" zion nodded.

"shit"

"shit" miles repeated in a high pitched voice.

"no" asia pointed at miles.

"we really gotta stop swearing so much" zion laughed as they walked back to the car making asia burst out laughing knowing that wasn't gonna happen.

"one can dream" asia laughed and hopped in the car. asia turned to zion who was know driving and sighed at the fact that miah was now officially a kindergartner.

"hey wanna get ice cream?" asia turned to miles.

"ya!" miles replied in a high pitch scream.

"looks like we're going to get ice cream" zion nodded and began driving.

"come on baby" asia kissed mikes cheek repeatedly as she pulled him out of his car seat to the ice cream window.

"what you gettin?" zion asked pulling out his wallet.

"chocolate with rainbow sprinkles" asia replied in a duh tone.

"i want that too" miles spoke up.

"bubbas you don't like chocolate ice cream" asia and zion laughed at him.

"can i help you?" the lady at the window asked finishing helping the people in front of them.

"yeah we'll get a small chocolate in a cup with rainbow sprinkles, a mint chocolate chip in a cup with rainbow sprinkles and a twist in a cup plain please" zion listed off all of their orders. it only took a second for the lady to get them, and once they did they headed to the picnic tables to enjoy it.

"what a cute kid" an older lady walked by and temporarily stopped to admire the family. asia smiled at the lady and thanked her.

"are you the father?" zion and asia were taken back by the question.

"yeah" zion nodded beginning to see where this conversation was headed.

"don't you think your a little too old for rainbow sprinkles and a little too young for a kid?" she asked to asia. asias eyes widened as the lady walked away from them as if nothing happened.

"excuse-"

"ohh no" zion pulled asia back down from the table as she was about to get up and fight that lady.

"did she say something mean?" miles looked up at zion innocently.

"yeah she did bubba" zion nodded and frowned slightly.

"it's ok mama" miles hugged asias side making her feel better.