time

It's difficult to survive in the dark world of mysteries when reality is kept hidden from you, but sometimes discovering the truth is much more painful than living in lies. Choi Beomgyu and Choi Yeonjun were the victims of their own destiny and no matter how hard they tried to go against it, they still kept ending up in the same places. None of them had any idea where their first meeting would lead them to because they were too young to realize they were falling in love and too unaware of the mistake they were making when they were touching each other in the ways they weren't supposed to. None of them knew that discovering the dark secret hidden behind their relationship would break them to the point that they would never be fixed again.

"If the truth meant that loving you was a mistake, then between you and my brother, I would choose you and take you to another world where it wouldn't be so painful to be in love with you"

"You can never erase what has already happened"

"There is no way out. The only solution is my death"

"Please, stay"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It took me ages to come up with this and connect the ideas to turn them into a story and I'm very determined to write it T_T

Also things will be or may be very very confusing and you may have difficulty to understand everything clearly, so you have to bear with me. Also this may contain some triggering things and 18+ content, don't read if you're not comfortable with this stuff.

Updates are gonna be really slow because I have to focus on my studies too, but I'll try my best to at least update once in a week, sometimes maybe even twice if i have more free time.

Enjoy and vote and comment if you like it. I appreciate your support❤