chapter 36

Yeonjun was sitting on the edge of his bed in the middle of the night, his elbows leaning against his knees as his hands were rested against his head, his fingers slipped into his yellow locks as he squeezed them tightly. There was a heavy silence flying through the atmosphere around him and his feline eyes were staring down at the floor meaninglessly as different thoughts and memories about what happened an hour ago kept swirling in his head, making him even more stressed than he already was.

          "What the fuck do you mean you know where he is?", Yeonjun yelled out in a sudden vexation, his eyebrows drawing together as his eyes drilled holes into Beomgyu's orbs, causing him to get anxious as he barely managed to keep an eye contact with the older.

          "I'm sorry, but he...", he hesitated and looked down at the floor in a nervous manner, feeling Yeonjun's piercing gaze on him which caused fear to grow even bigger inside him since he had no idea how the older would react after learning the truth, "H-he-"

          Suddenly he heard a growl and felt a pair of hands grabbing his collar, causing him to let out a little gasp as his back clashed with the handrail in a split second and his eyes snapped to the raging male who was hovering over him and watching him exactly like a predator its prey, destroying the younger even only with his sparkling eyes, "Don't test patience, Choi Beomgyu!", Yeonjun growled viciously as his nostrils flared in rage and his hands shook on younger's collar as there were awful waves of fear and desperation crossing his body, taking away the last bits of his sanity from him.

          Beomgyu barely managed to gulp down and move his lips faintly as his nervous eyes kept staring up at the furious male who was looking like he wouldn't even hesitate to kill him if Beomgyu made him wait any longer, "H-he-", he hesitated again, his voice quivering slightly as he licked his dry lips anxiously, "He's dead"

          He saw how a hint of pain came to soften the older's mad eyes, his expression changing slowly, turning into a nervous, confused one as his hands loosened around the younger's collar. Beomgyu felt a pang in his heart when he saw frustration glistening in his anxious orbs which were still stubbornly glued to his ones, finding a trace of a lie in them, but all Yeonjun could see in Beomgyu's eyes, was sincerity and nothing else, but still, he didn't want to believe something like that.

          Beomgyu was about to straighten his body and touch the older's shoulder to somehow comfort him, but then his back hit the handrail again forcefully, causing him to let out a groan of pain as a hand grabbed his throat and made him shut his eyes from unpleasant pressure, "Who the fuck do you think you are to play with me like that, huh?!", Yeonjun shouted at him as his eyes were back to raging ones, a dangerous storm arising in them as he lost control over himself and tightened his grip around the younger's throat, choking him mercilessly which caused the latter's face to go painfully red.

          "Y-Yeonjun-"

          "Why the fuck did you say something like that? Answer me now or I'll kill you with my own hands"

          Beomgyu squeezed his eyes shut tightly and his hands tried to pull Yeonjun's one away since his lungs desperately needed some air, but he couldn't beat him by any means, so he coughed heavily, his throat hurting as he gasped for air, "I-I have a p-proof", he finally choked out weakly, causing ignited fire to extinguish in Yeonjun's eyes once more since he didn't expect the answer like that. His hand automatically loosened around the younger's throat, causing Beomgyu to quickly push him away as he crouched down and leaned against the handrail with his palm, the second one rubbing his throat as he coughed heavily, his lungs hurting from a sudden amount of air which attacked them all at once.