chapter 21

6th Dimension, 2024, Seoul

          "Yeonjun!", the young-looking woman called from downstairs while her son was sitting in his bedroom, in front of his mirror and applying some pink lipstick smoothly, "Yeonjun, honey, your boyfriend is already here"

          Yeonjun's heart raced in excitement after hearing his mother's words and he put aside his lipstick at once in a nervous manner as his hands started shaking slightly in exhilaration, "I'm coming", he yelled out after fixing his pink bangs and got up to rush out of his room after making sure that he looked good for his boyfriend.

          A big, bright smile plastered on his lips after seeing his beautiful lover waiting for him in the hall, his heart running kilometres in a second as he quickly stomped downstairs and ran towards the boy with quivering legs. The latter turned his head towards the pink-haired male when he heard footsteps approaching him, and his heart started throbbing in his ears immediately, his hands spreading widely as a genuine grin decorated his lips and Yeonjun jumped in his arms at once and hung on his boyfriend's neck in joy while the latter almost fell down from his weight, but still managed to keep his balance.

          "I missed you so much, Beomie", he spoke emotionally in the older's neck while the latter locked his arms around the younger's back and buried his face in his nape, breathing in his flowery scent enthusiastically and he was feeling home again.

          "I missed you too, my love", he murmured in sadness and happiness at the same time, realizing how much he had missed his boyfriend during the year he was studying abroad.

          When they pulled away, both of them had tears in their eyes and a joyful chuckle escaped their lips as they wiped their tears before they would be able to fall. Yeonjun lifted up his hand and brushed the older's black curls off his forehead, his eyes adoring the boy and wrapping him in his endless love which wouldn't stop radiating crazily from his affectionate eyes, "God, I love you so much, baby", he mumbled under his breath, tears forming in his eyes once more as he leaned to the boy and packed his lips, his arms locked around his neck while Beomgyu's heart fluttered beautifully, causing tingles to appear in his chest.

          He had missed touching those pink, kissable lips and tasting them until they were completely soaked and swollen, looking even more desirable to him. His hands found their way around the younger's waist and their foreheads rested against each other as they panted softly, their eyes shut in bliss.

          "I love you too", Beomgyu muttered against the younger's lips, pouring warmth into his heart.

          He opened his eyes and softly flicked the younger's pink locks, a genuine smile appearing on his face at noticing how his boyfriend was even more ethereal in that hair colour, making him look all the more endearing and delicate like a beautiful flower. "You have gotten even more beautiful, Yeonjun", he whispered and Yeonjun beamed at pleasant shivers which ran down his spine, his eyes fluttering open, ready to get lost in the older's enchanting ones. The younger boy pecked his cheek lovingly and embraced him once more with a euphoric smile, enjoying the warmth and love radiating from his boyfriend's body.

          "You too, hyung", he murmured and left a small kiss on the older's neck before drawing back and holding his hand, "Did my mom already leave?"

           Beomgyu nodded his head while his eyes kept adoring the younger boy, "Yeah. She said she was late to work"

          "Then since we are alone, we can spend time here", Yeonjun announced in an amused tone and bit his bottom lip as one pleasant idea popped into his mind, causing excitement to grow in his heart.