chapter 3

Nauseating chills ran down Beomgyu's spine when they reached the destination and stopped in the deserted place where only one old abandoned building could be seen.

          Dust was flying through the air as the mild wind kept picking the tiny particles from the ground and blowing them around. Some of them even hit Beomgyu's eyes when he got out of the car with the stranger and even though he still didn't trust him, he still followed him towards the building, strolling lazily behind him until they were inside. Beomgyu couldn't imagine how that man was supposed to live there, because there was nothing besides some useless objects and a single coach with a big table several feet away from it. The walls and floor only consisted of concrete and the environment was extremely dirty, making it impossible for the person to use the building as a shelter, especially if that person was someone as rich as the stranger who was causing weird feelings to loom inside the younger's heart. However, the black-haired male decided not to worry about that and followed the man when he arrived at the table where the plan of some building was stretched out on the big map with a single brown wooden stick glued to both ends of it.

          Beomgyu stared down at the plan and he got lost immediately since he was never good at map reading. He wondered why the man had drawn big red dots in several places until the stranger started explaining it to him.

          "This is the old factory where Yeonjun is locked up. Those red dots are the guards", he stated and the younger boy immediately nodded his head in agreement, anticipation and determination sweeping across his icy eyes as they directed downwards to observe the plan in interest, "This is the entrance", the man uttered and pointed out the mentioned thing on the plan. It was marked with two red dots which obviously meant that two guards were protecting the entrance, "But those two guards here aren't the only ones who watch the outside environment, one walks around the backyard", and he travelled his index finger to another dot in the back part of the building, "You don't have to use the front entrance since you can get in the building easier through the back door, so you will have to take care of that one man who watches that area. I've put the silencer on your gun, so other guards won't be able to smell the danger. You'll get in the building through this door afterwards and walk downstairs", and he called the younger's attention to the back door of the factory before drawing a line with his finger to another red dot which was decorating the entrance of the hall, "Fortunately, that guard stands in the hall, so you can sneak up on him and kill him secretly before he manages to see and harm you. Then you'll head towards the left side"

          The stranger pointed at the mentioned places with his finger, and Beomgyu followed his every movement with his concentrated eyes attentively, trying to register each of his words to avoid making mistakes in the future, "After you turn right and walk upstairs, you'll pass through the hall and you'll see this room, one guard is standing outside and one inside the room where Yeonjun is. This is the key", he said, pulling out the key from his pocket and placing it in the younger's palm, causing Beomgyu to stare down at it confusingly, "You'll open his cage with that"

          Beomgyu got even more startled when he heard his words, because how did that man know so many things?

          "Wait", he exclaimed when one idea hit him, his eyes growing a bit wide as wrinkles drew across his forehead, "Are you one of their men who is cheating on them?", he asked curiously, because this was the only possible explanation to his question.

          The man simply chuckled at that as he crossed his arms against his chest, standing firm and carelessly in front of the dumbfounded male, "No, why? You wonder how I know everything in detail? Hmm", he hummed before placing his fingers under his chin and travelling his gaze above, across the space, his face pulling a fake thoughtful expression for a few seconds before returning his eyes to the puzzled boy and throwing a sharp gaze at him. Beomgyu almost took steps backwards, because something about that man was strange and intimidating, "I'm not cheating on anyone, I'm only trying to keep things as they always have been"