chapter 41

6th Dimension, October 12, 2029

          Happy sparkles glistened in his eyes as he watched the beautiful silver ring on his finger, a tiny diamond glittering under the radiant haze of the sun.

           Constant sounds of the sea waves spread in the atmosphere like a beautiful melody as a soft breeze whispered nice songs to the newly engaged couple on the beach. They were dressed in jackets and black pants since it was cold in the environment, but chilly air was still reaching into the fabrics of their clothes. They were completely alone on the beach and it wasn't surprising since the couple had decided to spend their vacation in Hawaii in the end middle of autumn. Well, that was a crazy decision of theirs, but both males loved the sea and they wanted to be their only companion while they'd been watching the waves and enjoying the gift of nature.

          "Aren't you cold?", Beomgyu asked from behind while Yeonjun sat between his legs with his back pressed against the older's chest and his eyes now admired the large sea in front.

          He shut his eyes and hummed softly as he rubbed his head against Beomgyu's chest in response, his hair touching the older's neck which made the hair rise on the latter's skin, "Your body warms me up", Yeonjun said, causing the boy to tighten his arms around him as his face got buried in the younger's neck and placed a tender kiss on it.

          They fell into the comforting silence which was filling them with healing sensations. It felt like magic. They still had difficulty believing that very soon they'd be fully each other's now; that they'd combine their lives forever. They were planning to have a big wedding in 2030, which meant that they had a few months to prepare for it.

          Their relationship was feeling a bit different now that they were engaged, not in a bad way but in the best way possible. It felt like their biggest dream had come true, that they only belonged to each other now and no one else. It was like a beautiful fairytale with a happy ending. But no. Beomgyu and Yeonjun's story hadn't ended there. It had only just started.

          "There's no one here", Beomgyu murmured in the boy's neck, making him shiver slightly.

          "Well, I've got eyes too", Yeonjun replied sassily, trying not to whimper when Beomgyu rubbed his lips against his neck.

          A small shriek escaped Yeonjun's lips when he was suddenly flipped over and placed on the sand, Beomgyu hovering over him with a lustful gaze. Yeonjun felt his heart accelerating, hitting his chest like a furious beast, "What are you do-"

          "When are you gonna finish your project?", Beomgyu cut him off, his hand rubbing the younger's side which was making the boy shiver underneath him as his wide eyes kept staring up at him with confusion embedded in them.

          "W-why are you suddenly asking me that?", Yeonjun asked with a small frown drawn over his face, his hand lifting up in the air to land on the older's cheek.

          "Because I want to travel back in time and meet you over again", Beomgyu replied and Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach, holding himself back with his entire strength to not let a happy smile make its way across his lips.

          "Hmm", Yeonjun hummed as he pouted his lips, "Why do you think I'd choose you once more if I was given the second chance?", he asked, teasing the boy.

          Beomgyu raised a brow at that, "You wouldn't?", he asked in an intimidating tone which only made Yeonjun want to tease him more.

          The younger shrugged his shoulders, acting clueless, "I think, I wouldn't. You know there are a bunch of handsome and beautiful people out there, so why stick to one when I can have-", but he was cut off when a pair of soft lips got suddenly placed on top of his own and pulled him into the short, but rough kiss, causing him to smile in satisfaction. Yeonjun moaned slightly when Beomgyu bit his lower lip, tugging at it.