chapter 20

The brilliant moonlight beamed over two boys as they lay in their bed and giggled occasionally, their eyes shining in joy as the blonde boy rested underneath the younger one, his hands between their chests and adorable laughs would sound in the room when Huening Kai would bury his face into his neck and message his side while leaving a teasing kiss on his skin.

          "Stop, it tickles", Taehyun pleaded and squirmed under his weight as he tried to push the younger away when Kai messaged his side once more, but the latter caught his wrists and pinned them on the bed, his head lifting up to stare down into the older's dazzling eyes and get lost in them.

          "Confessing to you was the best decision I have ever made in my life"

          A bright, blinding smile flashed on the older's face at hearing those heartwarming words which found their home in his chest straightaway, delighting the younger boy's ears with the love melody of his rhythmically beating heart. "I confessed first, you dumb", he giggled happily and caused a big grin to run over Kai's face too as he raised up his head from the pillow a bit and touched the boy with his nose while closing his eyes in pure bliss.

          "I love it when you smile", Huening Kai whispered with a euphoric face, his eyes shutting softly as his breath fanned over the older's face, sending pleasant chills into his heart.

          "You are the only reason for it", he replied in a gentle voice, almost whispering and the back of his head touched the pillow again when Kai pressed down on his forehead with his own and captured his lips, sweetening the older's mouth with a delicious kiss.

          They flew to the moon together, their fingers intertwined against the bed on both sides of Taehyun's head as they drowned in the infinite sea of entrancing passion.

          The older boy bent his knees beside Kai's hips while the latter tasted his sweet mouth, not leaving even one spot without his warm touch. He was enjoying the sounds Taehyun was making in his mouth as their hearts beat against each other's chests erratically, expressing maddening feelings which were swirling inside their bodies at that moment and making them completely hot.

          It was impossible to put in words the love Huening Kai held for the older boy, he was the only reason he was living and the only person his heart was beating for. He would always feel little butterflies flying in his chest and filling him with a sense of life whenever he would see the older's happy eyes because they would share their blinding brightness to Kai's heart and sprinkle their light into his life. Loving him was magic, and touching him was like a drug because his small body was too addicting, too maddening for him to ever want to let go. His lips would melt as soon as they would touch his soft skin and sometimes burning in his heat was too overwhelming. Taehyun was his only home, his arms his only safe place, he would never remain lost as long as the older would be with him because his love would always bring him home, as it always had.

          "Damn, I need to use the bathroom", Kai suddenly murmured against the older's lips when they pulled away and rested their foreheads against each other as they panted slightly.

          Taehyun's heart was still pulsating in his ears as he opened his bright eyes and looked up into the younger's eyes with a surprised stare, "What way to ruin a moment", he spoke in dissatisfaction as if he was scolding the boy which only made the other giggle joyfully.

          "Sorry, I'll make it up to you", he said as he kissed the tip of the older's nose and slowly climbed off the bed and Taehyun only huffed under his breath after he leaned against the headboard with his back and folded his arms against his chest grumpily, his upset eyes following the boy as he left the room with lazy steps.