Chapter 52

At the request of Zhuang Heng, the crew specially hired the best stylist team, and Yan Jinyi's appearance as a female bandit was strangely beautiful.
"Jinyi, don't you have an assistant agent or something? I think you came alone."
Tao Wei had just finished roaring a little star, turned around and immediately looked at Yan Jinyi with a smile on his face.
"No."
Li Hua is in prison, this assistant...
The original owner never owned it.
Hearing this, Tao Wei looked surprised, "No, I remember you are an entertainer from TG Entertainment. You have such a good relationship with the second young grandma, so how can Huo Sanshao take special care of you!"
Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids, "Why does he take special care of me?"
amount
By the way, Yan Jinyi seemed to have beaten Huo Sanshao too, and 80% of it was the mysterious second young wife who pressed Huo Sanshao so that he didn't bother with this one.
"What? My little pepper doesn't even have an agent?"
The arrogant male voice suddenly sounded, and everyone turned their heads together and saw Zhuang Heng who was still very handsome in a robe even now with his bald head.
Zhuang Heng's foundation is very good, and his generous robes cover him. Without the staidness that a monk should have, it gives people a lazy and casual feeling.
His eyebrows are thick, his peachy eyes are slightly narrowed, his thin lips are pressed tightly and his face is sullen.
"It feels like abstinence. It's worth it to be able to be the same crew as Brother Heng, even if this movie is terrible, even if I was scolded as a dog."
"Hey, who isn't it? I really envy Yan Jinyi to play the leading role. Why do you think she has more experience than we have."
"Heh, you don't understand this...Look at her looks, which big boss is probably hooked up with."
Several actresses whispered to the side, without shying away.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows lightly. Before she could speak, Zhuang Heng stared at him fiercely, "Is my little hot pepper that you mortals can slander? Little hot pepper is covered by the movie emperor. In the future, who will bully her? Just bully me."
Speaking of this, Zhuang Heng suddenly smiled, "Also, if anyone dares to publicize the story of the crew..."
The people present shivered.
Brother Heng likes beautiful women and likes to molest them. Although it is a well-known thing, his attitude towards Yan Jinyi... is too much, right?
It's actually called Yan Jinyi Little Pepper!
The actresses are so jealous.
"Little Chili, otherwise, just leave TG and come to our company. From now on, my agent will be your agent, and my assistant will be your assistant. My resources will also be shared with you?"
Zhuang Heng's agent and assistant secretly wiped out the cold sweat.
This little ancestor is so sullen everywhere, he flirts with a beautiful woman.
They remember that the last person who was molested by Zhuang Heng was Liu Ran, the new star.
Yan Jinyi put his hands around his chest and glanced at Zhuang Heng indifferently, "Share? Let me shoot the razor ad with you?"
Zhuang Heng grinned, and Zhao Yan Jinyi cast a wink, "It's not impossible, you can use it to shave your hair!"
"..."
Stupid.
Yan Jinyi rolled his eyes, "Director Tao, you can start shooting."
She was afraid that she could not help but beat Zhuang Heng into mash.
Zhuang Heng has too many female fans, she persuaded.
After all, her life is very precious!
With Zhuang Heng, the landlord, the atmosphere of the crew is still harmonious. Most of the staff have followed Tao Wei for many years. Knowing that Yan Jinyi helped Tao Weicai get the investment, it was naturally good for her.
In order to catch the holiday, the filming time of this movie is very tight. It takes more than four hours to go back and forth from Huo's house to the suburban film and television city. Yan Jinyi simply chose to live with the crew in a nearby hotel.
(End of this chapter)