174

"It seems that Jin Yi has a good relationship with the Zhao family boy, does Xi Shen know?"
The Zhao family and the Huo family couldnt get along either. Zhao Xinchens father was too mean, and he tried to cooperate with Huos several times but was rejected.
Yan Jinyi was puzzled, "Does he need to know?"
Huo Xian was stunned and couldn't help laughing.
The third child called him before and said that his second wife had changed her personality. He was still very curious, but now it seems that it has really changed and it has become quite interesting.
Yan Jinyi now is better than before.
After chatting with Yan Jinyi for a few words, Huo Xian looked at Huo Chengyu and Shen Yan who was sitting opposite.
Two of them occupied a corner of the sofa, and the middle position was completely vacant.
"How are Cheng Yu and Xiao Yan?"
Shen Yan glanced at Huo Chengyu subconsciously and smiled, "Grandpa, we are fine, don't worry."
Huo Chengyu still looked gentle and gentle, but the eyes under the glasses were a little cold, "We are fine."
Shen Yan is dignified and decent, and can always handle the big and small affairs at home. Huo Xian has always been very satisfied with her.
Huo Xian looked at his grandson and daughter-in-law, and then at his grandson, "Your husband and wife are the ones that make me worry the most. Cheng Yu is also in his early thirties, don't plan to have a baby?"
At the mention of the child, Shen Yan became a little embarrassed. She subconsciously grasped the skirt and tried to maintain a decent smile, "Grandpa, Ah Cheng is busy with work, and I am also studying abroad, so..."
"If you are busy, you have to take care of your family, and you have to have a child." Huo Xian became serious in an instant, clenched his crutches and knocked on the ground. "We talked to your father on the phone two days ago. He hopes your husband and wife will focus on In the family, you are the only daughter of your parents. They also want to hug their grandson as soon as possible. I am old too, the old man. I don't know how long I can live. Is it difficult to satisfy my wish to have a great-grandson?"
Shen Yan looked embarrassed and looked at Huo Chengyu for help.
As if he hadn't seen it, Huo Chengyu got up and bowed to Huo Xian, "Grandpa, I still have a research report to write, so I will go upstairs first."
Huo Xian's eyes were full of anger, "You brat..."
Yan Jinyi caught the frustration that flashed on Shen Yan's face.
The relationship between my sister-in-law and Huo Chengyu is not as good as the rumors.
At least, Huo Chengyu doesn't seem to like his wife.
Yan Jinyi feels pity for the same disease inexplicably.
However, she is different from her sister-in-law.
She intervened halfway through, and she didn't think much of Huo Xishen, Shen Yan, obviously liked Huo Chengyu.
Alas, do all the men's eyes grow under their feet?
Sister-in-law, such a gentle and dignified beauty, turned a blind eye to her face, she liked the plastic face with hyaluronic acid.
The world is corrupt!
"Sister-in-law, there are so many people with bad faith. We don't need to hang on a tree with crooked necks. When Grandpa's birthday party is over, I will take you to debauchery...Ahem, I will take you out to experience the great time of the motherland. "
Huo Chengyu, who had reached the top of the stairs, couldn't help turning his head.
Yan Jinyi is saying that he is a bad guy?
You said he was a crooked neck tree?
Huo Xian was a little surprised. He said bad things about his grandson in front of his grandfather, and encouraged his grandson-in-law to choose another marriage...
How did Xi Shen's wife become so interesting?
Huo Qingyuan was excited, "Second Sister-in-law, I will also go, Second Sister-in-law, I'm on holiday now!"
Yan Jinyi cast a chilling gaze on her, "Let's live with your senior, you are not worthy to travel with your sister-in-law."
Huo Ergou (biting the iron gate): Let me go out!