193-194

Yan Jinyi took a deep breath, forget it, don't care about it like you.
Huo Xishen glared fiercely, Yan Jinyi lay on the bed again, glanced at the skeleton beside him, raised his foot and kicked it to the ground.
Well, it's more pleasing to the eye, sleep to sleep.
Yan Jinyi forced himself to close his eyes, and the picture of Huo Xishen's beautiful male bathing just appeared in his mind.
Er Gouzi's figure is comparable to those of the male models. In fact, Zhuang Heng's figure is also good, that is, he is too white and looks appetite.
Huo Zixing is okay too...
It's a pity that there are so many ex-girlfriends...
Hey, I dont know what it would be like to sleep with Huo Ergous waist?
Thinking about it, Yan Jinyi fell asleep.
Not only did she fall asleep, she also had a dream.
Dream of spring.
In the dream, she was tied to the iron bed, Huo Xishen was...
Yan Jinyi tried to turn over...
Huo Xishen always sleeps lightly, and there are more women in the room, so he hardly falls asleep.
I finally got a little sleepy, and suddenly there was a plop from the big bed.
Huo Xishen reflexively sat up, turned on the light and looked at the big bed. There was nothing on the big bed except for the shifted pillows and the quilt wrapped in a ball.
Where is Yan Jinyi?
Jun frowned, and walked barefoot to the other side of the bed, Huo Xi's eyelids jumped down.
Yan Jinyi was lying on the carpet in an extremely ugly posture.
Dare to love that sound just now, did Yan Jinyi get out of bed?
In this way, the little woman hasn't even woken up yet, but can sleep.
Huo Xishen sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Yan Jinyi's sleep for a long time.
What happened to her suddenly changed her personality?
A person's character is determined from birth, and unless a major change occurs, it will never change.
Although her sleeping posture is a little ugly, she has to admit that her sleeping face is really cute.
The mouth opened slightly, the curled eyelashes trembled, and the small and straight nose moved from time to time.
Her white cheeks are now flushed twice, it looks like...
Huo Xi squatted down and leaned close to her until he felt her warm breathing.
At this moment, their faces were no more than half a foot away.
The little girl was a little bit grumpy and vulgar, but she was actually quite cute occasionally.
I don't know how long this action lasted. Huo Xishen didn't stand up until Yan Jinyi kicked it.
Turning around, he was about to go back to sleep on the sofa. After thinking about it, he picked up Yan Jinyi and put it on the bed carefully.
Cover her with the quilt, and focus on the skeleton on the ground.
Huo Xishen slowly picked up the skeleton and placed it next to Yan Jinyi, and turned his head to Yan Jinyi.
Yan Jinyi slept extremely comfortably. If he hadn't had such a dream, he would be even more comfortable.
Opening his eyes, staring at the ceiling for a long time, and just about to turn over, a pair of hollow eye sockets suddenly broke into his eyes, plus the dense bones, Yan Jinyi's brain crashed.
"Ahhhhhh, how can there be a skeleton on my bed!"
She had a deafening voice, and she hurled out of bed, clutching her thumping heart with one hand.
Huo Zixing Huo Qingyuan saw her second brother come downstairs refreshed, she originally planned to take a peek.
As soon as I arrived at the door, I heard Yan Jinyi's scream and opened the door without saying anything...
amount
Why is there a skeleton on the second brother's bed?
No, why did the second brother and sister-in-law bring a skeleton when sleeping?
The two looked at each other and shivered together.
Did they discover some incredible secrets?

The two of them subconsciously looked at Yan Jinyi again, and she looked panicked at the moment.
Is Ersao scared?
Second sister-in-law is also scared?
The second sister-in-law asked the skeleton for her eldest brother, so she was scared?
It took a long time for Yan Jinyi to calm down. He turned his head to look at Huo Zixing and Huo Qingyuan, and the brothers and sisters shuddered when they met her cold eyes.
"Where is Huo Xishen?"
"Second brother, second brother has gone to the company."
Damn scum, don't say anything in her dreams at night, and use skeletons to scare her during the day. This hatred is not against non-women!
When Yan Jinyi went downstairs, Shen Yan was playing chess with Huo Xian.
Sister-in-law is really good. She is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.
Yan Jinyi passed over with a smile, and after a few steps, Zhang Guoquan walked in nervously.
"Master, there is...outside the door..."
Seeing him hesitating, Huo Xian frowned, and said majesticly: "If you have something to say, what's wrong outside the door?"
Zhang Guoquan looked at Huo Zixing subconsciously.
Huo Zixing felt a bit cold on his back.
"Outside the door, there is another woman with a big belly claiming to be pregnant with the third youngest child, so the third youngest will give her a name."
also?
Huo Xianyin's eyes fell to Huo Zixing instantly, "What's the matter, why is it? How many women's bellies have you enlarged?"
"I don't have Grandpa, it's those women who want to touch me!"
"Hmph, don't quibble, no matter who the woman is, since she is pregnant with my Huo family's child, she can't be let out."
Huo Xian knocked on the crutches, but he didn't expect that the eldest and second child who were already married didn't make him look forward to his great-grandchildren, but the third child who was unlearned...
"Uncle Zhang, let that woman in."
Huo Zixing immediately approached Yan Jinyi, "Second Sister-in-law, you have to help me. It must be the same as the one last time to touch porcelain."
The conscience of heaven and earth, no matter how much he plays outside, he never does anything with women casually.
Yan Jinyi glanced at him indifferently, "Huo Qingyuan, go get the feather duster I sent Huo Zixing."
Huo Qingyuan was excited instantly, gloating at Huo Zixing, and running upstairs.
Third brother is going to be beaten again, it's so pitiful, oh...
Soon, Zhang Guoquan came in with a woman with a big belly.
Seeing this, Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids. This time this one is much worse than the last one, his belly is so big.
The woman had a lovely face, big eyes, and she wore very plain clothes. It was indeed different from the coquettish **** who entangled Huo Zixing before.
"Laosan Huo has changed his taste recently?"
Yan Jinyi couldn't help but ridicule.
Huo Zixing clearly recognized this woman and sneered, "Unexpectedly, you are just like those women."
"Three young masters, I...but the child in my stomach is really yours..."
The woman held her belly in one hand and supported her waist in the other, tears in her eyes looking at Huo Zixing.
"Fart, this young master has never touched you, and this young master has told you many times that you are not my food."
Looking at her, she is as weak as Sister Lin. Isn't she good for a sturdy woman like Ersao?
"No, the third young master, I know you are duplicity. At that time, it was you who rescued me from those people. You said that I was your person and the girlfriend you really treated me."
Fuck!
Huo Zixing scratched his hair a little irritably, "If I knew you were such a disgusting woman, the ghost would save you!"