Chapter 148

Chapter 148 Our age is just right

The young policeman was a little embarrassed for some reason.
This is the first time I have seen such a violent, so arrogant and so... blatant and sultry actress.
"Ahem, Miss Yan rest assured, if this man really intends to do something illegal to you, our police will definitely not let it go."
Yan Jinyi blinked her beautiful eyes, "Our country's police are really different. They are brave, handsome and upright. It is really an honor for me to be born in such a country!"
"You're polite, it should be."
Tan Sangsang was sitting at the table next door, stunned as he watched Yan Jinyi chatting and laughing with several policemen leaving.
Jinyi Bunker!
Why hasn't Jin Yi been seen for a while and I'm almost changing people?
Yan Jinyi had walked to the entrance of the coffee shop, then looked back and winked at Tan Sangsang.
Tan Sangsang immediately understood and anonymously sent the secret photos to the public relations department of TG Entertainment.
Huo Zixing Huo Qingyuan has seen the hot search and is waiting anxiously at home at the moment.
Suddenly, a cell phone rang.
Huo Qingyuan quickly went to get her mobile phone and found that there was no call.
But Huo Zixing waved his phone very braggingly, "Did you see it? Call me."
Hey, isn't it just a phone call? What's so good about it.
Huo Zixing's special amplification.
Soon, Yan Jinyi's voice came from the phone, "Come to the police station to pick me up."
What?
Subconsciously looking at Huo Qingyuan, the two looked at each other.
Pick her up at the police station?
Huo Zixing swallowed, "You, you don't beat people, are you lost?"
"Am I such a violent person?"
Yan Jinyi asked back.
Is not it?
"Stop talking nonsense, get me here quickly, remember to bring some fruit desserts or something."
Damn, Yan Jinyi won't be detained, right?
Huo Zixing took the key and hurried to the police station.
As the ancestor of the famous Playboy II, Huo Zixing is no stranger to the police station. He found the interrogation room in a light car. I thought that Yan Jinyi must be tragically interrogated by a few fierce police at this moment, but...
"Brother, are you 27 this year? I won't be 23 until a few months later, we are just right."
Yan Jinyi sat on the chair, smiling with crooked eyebrows, and opposite her stood a young and energetic policeman.
The policeman stared at Yan Jinyi with a shame on his face.
Huo Zixing was dumbfounded, what's the situation?
Yan Jinyi quickly discovered Huo Zixing, "Oh, someone came to pick me up, Huo Zixing, what do you want to bring?"
Huo Zixing handed the pile of fruits and desserts to Yan Jinyi.
Yan Jinyi patted him on the shoulder with a sweet smile, and turned around, "Come on, police comrades have worked hard. This is a little bit of heart. Thank you for your hard work to defend our country and protect our people for walking on the edge of danger."
This is the first time someone has delivered delicious food to the police station, and a group of police officers are a little flattered.
"Miss Yan is too polite, these are all we should do."
"You're welcome, you're welcome," Yan Jinyi handed a box of cupcakes to the handsome guy alone, "This is for you, come on, remember to watch my movie and remember to miss me!"
As he said, straighten his index finger and thumb, and made a pistol shooting posture.
"Huo Zixing, let's go."
Huo Zixing stared at the young policeman. Why?
Why is Yan Jinyi so good to him?
by!
I will tell my second brother when I go back!