161

Chapter 161 My gift to the second grandma
Yan Jinyi directly put the brick in his hand on Zhuang Heng's stomach.
Seeing this, Zhuang Heng rolled his Adam's apple, "Little Pepper, you, are you planning to use me as a tool?"
"You do not want it?"
Zhuang Heng closed his eyes and looked at death as if at home, "It's okay, come on."
It's just a brick, and it can't crush him.
With all eyes in sight, Yan Jinyi slowly squatted down, she suddenly raised her hand, and everyone had no time to see her movements clearly and only heard a bang.
The brick on Zhuang Heng's stomach split instantly.
Zhuang Heng was trembling all over, looking at the brick dandruff on his body, he stood up tremblingly, "I, I know that Little Pepper is fine, it's okay."
Tao Wei and the others stared at the broken bricks on the ground, and couldn't help swallowing.
actually
Actually...
Just split the bricks?
This is a real brick, who dares to question who they are anxious with.
"My performance is over, thank you everyone." Yan Jinyi suddenly bowed to the audience.
The audience sat in their positions for a long time before they thought of applauding.
"As expected to be the actor of Lin Conggui, Sister Jin is awesome, Sister Jin I love you!"
"Brother Heng and Sister Jin match so well, Brother Heng looks like a little wife in front of Sister Jin."
"I was so scared that I was trembling!"
The host was squatting next to the two of them, the brick dandruff even almost splashed on his face, and it took a long time before he tried to make a smile, "Thank you Jinyi for the performance, it's wonderful!"
Should there be an extra clause for accident insurance in Taili?
The recording of the show did not end until evening.
As soon as he walked out of the TV station, Tao Wei suddenly ran over to stop her, "Jin Yi, have you met with the second grandma recently?"
"No."
Hearing this, Tao Wei looked regretful, hesitated, took out an exquisite jewelry box from his pocket and carefully handed it to Yan Jinyi, "Jinyi, this is a gift I gave to the second youngest grandmother. A kindness, please tell me The second youngest grandma, if there is a chance, I hope to cooperate with her."
Give a gift?
Yan Jinyi glanced at the box and took it, "Are you giving the second grandma ring?"
This box looks like a ring.
Tao Wei shuddered and shook his head violently, "I'm not too fateful, but the wife of Huo, the second youngest of the Huo family, give her a ring?"
Not a ring?
Yan Jinyi feels a little regretful. She has visited the mall with Huo Qingyuan, and the rings in those jewelry stores seem to be quite expensive.
Can't help but open the lid, and what you see is a very elegant and delicate clavicle chain.
The pendant is a vividly carved red rose, very small, with a lot of diamonds inlaid on it.
Looks okay.
"How about it, I specially selected this, and I don't know if the second youngest grandma will like it."
Tao Wei rubbed his hands and smiled honestly.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids, "How much did you buy?"
"One hundred thousand, you also know that I was a few years ago..."
Without waiting for Tao Wei to finish, Yan Jinyi smiled and closed the box, "Do not worry, Tao Tao, the second grandma will definitely like it."
"what?"
"Listen to Huo Lao San that she likes red."
Huo Laosan?
Huo Family Third Young Master?
Tao Wei's gaze at Yan Jinyi became a little weird, and Jin Yi really had a relationship with Huo San Shao!
Alas, poor brother Heng.
After receiving a gift by accident, Yan Jinyi was in a particularly good mood. When he returned to the Huo Family Manor, he unexpectedly found that there were a few more servants in the manor.
At this moment, they are busy arranging the garden, Zhang Guoquan stands aside with a notebook and directs.
"Zhang Guoquan, what are you doing?"
Hearing Yan Jinyi's voice, Zhang Guoquan felt his legs softened. "The second youngest grandma is back. We are setting up the birthday party for the master."