Chapter 155

Chapter 155 is not only a dog, but also a stingy
Seeing the two of them with constipated expressions, Yan Jinyi asked, "What? Don't you think Huo Xishen is a dog? Not only is the dog stingy, does he need to go to the toilet..."
Having said this, Yan Jinyi paused, "Forget it, so as not to affect the image of Huo Ergou in your hearts."
If you don't say, we can also guess what you are going to say next!
Huo Chengyu found this younger brother and sister more and more interesting.
Who else dares to abuse and slander the second brother like this?
"Since the bone has been connected, I will take you home."
Yan Jinyi was immediately unhappy. Originally, he thought that the Huo family was good-looking and smart, but now he suddenly felt that he was a bit offensive.
"What's the hurry, when I'm here for the first time, I have to call all the men out for me to see and get to know them."
All men?
Huo Chengyu and Qin He looked at her with doubts.
"Can you still have women here? Of course, except for me, but I am a fairy and cannot be compared with ordinary women."
The second young lady is so narcissistic!
Are your younger siblings so unique?
"This is not a place where you can stay. It is an exception to bring you here this time."
What exception? Didnt you think of her as your own?
Yan Jinyi didn't continue to struggle, before leaving, he took a deep look at a group of young men who were training on the school field.
She bit her teeth, clenched her fists and vowed secretly that one day she would conquer this place!
Recently, "The Lord of the Village" has hit the sky, and its ending song can be heard on the streets and alleys.
Sitting in Huo Chengyu's car, Yan Jinyi pointed to the passing mall very braggingly.
"Have you heard, that song is the ending song of the movie I starred in!"
Huo Chengyu devoted himself to academic research, completely ignorant of things in the entertainment industry, and even his memory of this circle is still in his childhood, thinking that the current actors are still the ones he saw when he was a child.
"It seems to be quite popular. My younger siblings are very popular now?"
"..."
taller than you!
Want to show off the first drama in your life, but this guy doesn't even have a 2G internet connection?
Seeing Yan Jinyi's unhappy face, Huo Chengyu curled his lips, "My younger siblings like acting?"
Yan Jinyi tugged his shoulders, "I'm quite interested, mainly making money."
Opening your mouth and closing your mouth is money. Did Yan Jinyi fall into the eyes of money?
"I'm very curious, how did my younger brother and sister learn the bone massage methods?"
More skilled than him.
"Nonsense, of course, I learned it from others, can I still make it through without a teacher?"
"Oh?" Huo Chengyu raised his eyebrows, "I don't know if it is convenient for my younger siblings to disclose, who is teaching you? As far as I know, you should not have the opportunity to learn this."
Yan Jinyi guessed that Huo Chengyu would go through the roots and ask.
She looked at Huo Chengyu calmly, "You have a good relationship with me or you grew up wearing the same pair of crotch pants, do I have a chance to learn better than you? Do you know how to write the word'low-key'?"
"My younger brother and sister are pretty arrogant."
"Character."
Huo Chengyu's warm eyes flashed a dark glow.
It's been a long time since I met such an interesting person.
Unfortunately, it is the wife of the second brother.
Since Yan Jinyi was taken away by Huo Chengyu, Huo Qingyuan has been anxious. Two hours later, the book has not turned a page.
After finally waiting for the two to come back, they rushed to greet him quickly, "Second sister-in-law, are you okay? Are there any injuries? Did the eldest brother ask you to drink anything?"