Chapter 102

Chapter 102, the second brother is really too much!
Knowing that Yan Jinyi was leaving Shengjing, the saddest thing was Huo Qingyuan. That night, she held a pillow and rubbed into Yan Jinyi's room.
Seeing Yan Jinyi packing up his suitcase, Huo Qingyuan didn't dare to interrupt.
Finally, Yan Jinyi finished cleaning up.
"Second sister, how long are you going to shoot this time?"
"At least one week, what's wrong?"
Huo Qingyuan narrowed her mouth, "Do you have enough money? I have some left, so let's give it to you!"
Yan Jinyi thought that Huo Qingyuan had collected 50 million for himself, and decisively refused, "No, starving to death counts as your second brother."
"..."
The second brother is really too much. At any rate, it is his wife. How can I stop the card when I stop it?
"Outside it is no better than at home. If anyone bullies you, just report my name. The Huo family's face will be given to others."
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "Who do you think can bully me?"
makes sense.
"Um...Second sister-in-law, after you come back, I think...I want to show you someone."
Yan Jinyi nodded perfunctorily, "It's not early, and why don't you go back to your room to sleep?"
Huo Qingyuan slowly returned the word oh, holding the pillow, turning around one step at a time, and then walked to the door of the room for a long time.
Standing in the room with such a big person as Huo Qingyuan, Yan Jinyi couldn't ignore it, "What else do you have?"
"I... I watched a ghost movie with my classmates today. It didn't feel much at first, but now it's a bit..." Huo Qingyuan was a little embarrassed.
Yan Jin knew it, "Afraid?"
Isn't it quite capable? I know fights in a day, and I thought I was so brave!
Yan Jinyi glanced at his small bed that was less than 1.5 meters tall, "Hey, the bed is too small to sleep two people."
Huo Qingyuan saw hope, her eyes lit up instantly, "Otherwise, go to my room, my bed is big, and there is no problem sleeping four people."
Yan Jinyi was silent, frowning and staring at his little bed.
Huo Qingyuan then remembered the bitter days that Yan Jinyi had spent in Huo's house.
Feeling sad.
"Then, that...my...Second sister-in-law, there are still many vacant rooms in the house. Your room is too small. Let's change it and decorate it in the style you like."
Yan Jinyi didn't respond.
What to change, this room will let her remember how ruthless Huo Xishen's man is.
Yan Jinyi suddenly squeezed what was in his hand.
"When I become a movie queen and earn money, I must change 10 million coins to kill Huo Xishen, and plan his grave every night!"
amount
Huo Qingyuan trembled, "Good night Ersao, goodbye Ersao, and be careful all the way!"
She might just be farting when others say such things, but Yan Jinyi said this...
Shouldn't Ersao really hate the second brother so much that he wants to kill?
She didn't want to lose her second brother and watch her second sister in jail.
No, we must find a way to match the two brothers and sisters. Only when their relationship is good, the Huo family can be good!
Yan Jinyi didn't know Huo Qingyuan's wishful thinking, she was already planning how to get rich.
She is confident that she can make some money in "The Female Village Master", but the consumption of this society is so high, it must not be enough!
Well, I still have to make a good film.
At dawn, Huo Qingyuan personally drove Yan Jinyi to the airport, staring at the back of Yan Jinyi's departure, as if he was about to leave.
"Little Pepper, you are late."
As soon as he joined the crew, Zhuang Heng said abruptly.
He wore a black suit, dark glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his arms around his chest deliberately made him look like a stranger would not get close.
"What are you thinking about?"