217-218

For a while, all kinds of disgusting eyes were cast on Yan Xin's mother and daughter.
"Oh my god, it's just a mess for a long time, why doesn't this woman compete for Oscars?"
"It's a pity that she didn't become an actor. After so long, she was actually a liar. It was obviously someone else's child who just pushed Huo Sanshao!"
"Poor Huo Sanshao is in a scapegoat, and I also de-flour the second youngest's milk for this reason. This Yan Xin is terrible."
"Isn't it? You should know her mother who is like a dominatrix. This woman is definitely not a fuel-efficient lamp..."
Yan Xin's face became paler with the sound of verbal abuse pouring out like a flood.
She tried to stay calm, her face was full of tears, "No, no, no, that video doesnt mean much, the child really belongs to the Third Young Master, Im just, Ive just been forced...but I took the medicine in time, I ..."
Yan Jinyi was surprised: "I said, why are you so shameless as a woman? I want to hit you even if you are shameless."
Yan Xin stared at Yan Jinyi, "This lady, I am not relatives to you, why do you have to target me? Does that video show that this child is not from the Third Young Master? I have a soft personality, but this does not mean I am bullied. !"
Rely on it!
Had it not been for the fact that this woman was a pregnant woman, she would have slapped her over.
"Sister Yan Xin, are you amnesia? I remember when you said in an interview yesterday that there is only one man, Huo Sanshao, why suddenly another one popped out, so how many men do you have?"
"you"
Yan Xin was secretly annoyed and wanted to destroy yesterday's interview video immediately.
After Yan Jinyi's reminder, many people remembered it.
"That's it. Yesterday, I kept saying that there is only Huo Sanshao a man. Why did this come out again? I think you are lying, and you have forgotten what you said. Does your face hurt?"
"I think that 80% of this incident is really because we wronged Huo Sanshao. This woman has a really big problem. A group of obviously disgusting people who can play with anyone, they are stunned to become the heroine of a tragedy novel. "
"Regardless of whether the child is Huo Sanshao or not, it is directed at this woman's behavior. The Huo family does not recognize that the child in her stomach is right."
Huo Zixing finally felt that he was guilty.
but
"My young master sits upright, and the child in her belly has nothing to do with my young master."
Yan Xin was still struggling to death. She suddenly knelt on the ground and couldn't cry: "I, it's my fault. I'm afraid you will look down on me, or the third master will look down on me. That night, that night I heard that the third master was uncomfortable and wanted to see it. Look, as a result, I encountered an alcoholic in the elevator and he was forcibly dragged into the room. I really can't help it, I can't resist!"
Yan Xin said, her eyes were full of hatred.
She was really desperate at the time, her only bargaining chip that could attract the Third Young Master was ruined by the old man!
"But later, I did have a relationship with the Third Young Master because of an accident. This child really belongs to the Third Young Master!"
Speaking of this, Yan Xin held up three fingers, "I Yan Xin swears to the sky, if there is half a lie, I will be thundered and killed!"
As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Jinyi's sarcasm sounded again: "Oh, I swear to be useful, I'm afraid that people all over the world are being struck by lightning."
"you"
"Isn't it just to prove whether the child in your stomach is Huo Sanshao's? What a big deal, can you just do a paternity test?"

"Yes, now that the technology is so advanced, the child in your stomach is seven months old. It is not difficult to do an identification."
"Should you still have to wait until the child is born. How do you identify it? But I think Yan Jinyi's statement is quite reasonable. After the child is born, I will do a paternity test with Huo Sanshao. It will be clear whether it is right or not?"
Yan Xin was a little panicked when everyone clamored for her to do a paternity test.
"I, the child is only seven months old, and I have to wait for the appraisal to be born, I..."
"With me, I can appraise you on the spot."
A very nice male voice sounded in due course.
Everyone realized that there was a black car next to it.
The door opened and Huo Chengyu in a white coat came out of the car.
He was followed by two men in black, with an'H' embroidered on his chest pocket. Obviously, this was a member of the Huo family guard.
One of them happened to be carrying a medical kit in his hand.
"Isn't this Huo Dashao? Huo Dashao is so abstinent!"
"My God, Huo Dashao is so suitable for wearing a white coat, he looks like a prince in a castle."
A lot of young women are nymphomaniacs around.
Huo Chengyu walked up to Yan Jinyi, pretended not to know her, smiled and nodded, and his eyes fell on Yan Xin, "I can help Ms. Yan to appraise it immediately, depending on whether Ms. Yan cooperates."
Huo Chengyu is a myth in the medical world. He said yes, that would definitely be possible.
And it's on the spot...
Yan Xin looked at the medical kit carried by the guards, and then at the surrounding crowd, her lips gradually losing their blood.
Her eyes are a little hollow, it's over, this is over...
The exposure of that video is not good for her, if it is...
"It seems that Miss Yan is scared. I remember my younger siblings said before that even though Miss Yan stays in the hospital, the hospitalization fee will be kept by the Huo family for the time being. After the child is born, we will do a personal identification. , Miss Yan needs to return the medical expenses plus interest..."
Speaking of this, Huo Chengyu paused and smiled particularly mildly, "However, my younger siblings are a little slower, and I have to wait three months. It just so happens that I have advanced equipment to do the paternity test in advance, Miss Yan said. How about it?"
How can it be?
Even if she tried to delay it until three months later, unless she brought out a child who was related to Huo Sanshao, she still had to be exposed.
Yan Xin gritted her teeth and dared not speak.
At this time, if everyone still doesn't understand what's going on, it's really worrying about IQ.
"The truth is revealed, Yan Xin really directed and acted a good show!"
"The eldest master came in time, but Yan Xin can be considered as a shock to me."
"Remove it. Take it to the police station. You can deceive the Huo family. It is estimated that you can go to jail for several years."
The crowd gradually dispersed, Yan Xin felt cold all over, holding her skirt tightly with her hands, and a sense of humiliation came to life.
Mother Yan also reacted, and suddenly a slap fell on Yan Xin's face, "Yan Xin, you **** actually lied to my elder mother. Isn't this child Huo Sansao after a long time?"
After finishing speaking, another slap in the past slapped Yan Xin directly on the ground.
"I made something evil to give birth to you. I really thought you could bear Huo Sanshao's child so patiently, and said, who is this wild species?"
"It doesn't matter if it's not or not, it doesn't matter, you go with this wild species, our family does not have a daughter like you, it is really unlucky..."