Chapter 113

Yan Jinyi's eyes swept away, and he fell on one of the extremely **** women who had a hot figure and dressed up.
Turning around and taking a step forward, he slapped his hand and slapped it over, "Play with your sister, play, you are a fake silicone covered in silicone, it's impossible to be played."
The **** woman covered her face, her eyes flushed at Yan Jinyi, "Yan Jinyi, do you know who I am? Even if I dare to fight?"
"It doesn't matter to me that you are the ancestor of a pig. Ma's dog can't spit out ivory, so I don't want to be disabled and shut up for Lao Tzu."
There is always scum to provoke her, really when she grew up eating soft rice?
"you!"
"Shut up, I don't want to abuse you now."
Yan Jinyi pushed the woman aside, his sharp eyes fell on the others.
Meeting her gaze, several people trembled unconsciously and dispersed.
"Yan Jinyi, stop for me!"
Seeing that Yan Jinyi was about to leave, the **** woman rushed forward and stopped her with a few strides, "Yan Jinyi, don't think that you can marry a wealthy family by hooking up with the three young masters. What are you? How can the Huo family's threshold be for you to enter? ?"
"What is your name?"
Yan Jinyi asked suddenly.
The **** woman was stunned and smiled contemptuously, "You did it on purpose, but I was the first place in our company this year. Don't you know who I am?"
"I don't care which place you came in. It's okay if you don't say the name, big breasted girl, remember, sister is the ancestor you can't afford to provoke!"
After that, Yan Jinyi lifted his foot and kicked the woman's leg.
"what!"
The woman knelt on the ground in an instant, her face with heavy makeup now paler.
"You don't have to give this big gift when you see me in the future, and your boss, I dare to beat you up, you're a bird!"
After speaking, he turned and went straight into the elevator.
Huo Qingyuan followed, looking at Yan Jinyi with a look of admiration.
Ersao is really amazing!
Ersao is so cool!
Huo Zixing had already heard of what happened in the hall, and knew that Yan Jinyi had come, and asked the secretary to prepare a lot of snacks.
As soon as Yan Jinyi entered the office, he saw Huo Zixing standing by the sofa, smiling with a guilty conscience.
"Two..." As soon as he spoke, Huo Zixing glared at the secretary who was still standing at the door, "What do you do while standing there, go cool."
The secretary nodded hurriedly, and at the same time took a second glance at Yan Jinyi from the corner of his eye.
He bet the Third Young Master is different to this Miss Yan.
Isn't the third master really ready to take care of it?
Those girlfriends from before the Third Young Master hadn't been here before, but the Third Young Master had never been like this before and prepared seriously.
He even wiped the sofa.
"Not leaving yet?"
Huo Zixing crossed his brows and eyes.
"Yes, yes, leave now."
As soon as the door was closed, Yan Jinyi strode over.
Huo Zixing was startled and backed back again and again. Seeing that Yan Jinyi was approaching, he closed his eyes with a look of death.
"Why are you shaking? I will beat you again?"
Wouldn't it?
Huo Zixing slandered secretly.
"You and Zhuang Heng's stupid quarrel, don't take me, or your parents won't recognize it."
Zhuang Heng's idiot couldn't understand human words, the more fierce she smiled, the happier she was, almost like a mental retardation.
"Second sister-in-law, the conscience of heaven and earth, I think Zhuang Heng is too much, and actually want to dig me... dig the corner of the second brother."
Dig the foot of the wall?
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "As long as Zhuang Heng is smarter and normal, I can tear down the wall without him digging."
Er sister-in-law, you want Hong Xing to speak straight!