Chapter 120

the end of the press conference, Yan Jinyi was still thinking about how to teach Tang Qing the most joyful, Tao Wei walked over with a sad face.
"Jinyi, there is something, I don't know how to tell you to tell the second grandma."
Yan Jinyi's first reaction was that the disgusting man Lin Chenggong was acting as a demon again.
"what's up?"
Tao Wei hesitated and passed a form in his hand to Yan Jinyi, "Almost all of the well-known domestic movie theater brands rejected us and did not plan to show our movies. On the contrary, they lined up many shows for "The Island Lord". "
Yan Jinyi flipped through the form, and there were remarks on it, mostly because Tang Qing ordered not to show their movies and Tao Wei's bad reputation.
"No matter how good our movie is, no movie theater is willing to put it on the shelves, we can only..."
At this point, Tao Wei began to choke.
He squatted on the ground with his head in his arms, "I shouldn't have wishful thinking. I thought I could successfully turn over after this movie was released."
"Isn't there a movie theater willing to go?"
"They are all little-known small theaters in the fifth and sixth tier cities. Very few people go to the movies."
Tang Qing, ha ha...
"In addition to Tang's, does Huo also have its own cinema?"
Tao Wei nodded, "Huo's will definitely give it to us for the sake of the second young lady, but this is far from enough. There are only a few movie theaters under Shengjing Huo's, and some cities don't..."
so troublesome.
Yan Jinyi frowned. Seeing Tao Wei's dying look, his heart began to become irritable.
"A good movie will always be discovered, Director Tao, after the premiere, after the five-minute coherent plot, I will kiss Zhuang Heng."
Isn't it about creating momentum or unscrupulous propaganda? As a bandit leader, Yan Jinyi, who can compare her with means?
"But, that's our best clip, just..."
"Just listen to me, so that Zhuang Heng has nothing to do and sells his face on Weibo. He only has that face to play a role."
In Tao Wei's mind, Yan Jinyi represented the second youngest grandmother of the Huo Family, and what Yan Jinyi said meant the second youngest grandmother.
"Lin Chenggong is really big this time. I heard that in addition to Mr. Tang, many artists in the industry will join in the premiere."
Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids. Isn't it the biggest card than someone invited?
"You are going to do something and find a Weibo account to break the news, and it is said that the second youngest grandma is responsible for the birthday party invitation list of Huo's grandfather."
Tao Wei is an old fritters, and he immediately understood what Yan Jin meant.
The old lady of the Huo family was once a man in the market, and he was very well connected.
His birthday party will definitely be attended by top figures from all walks of life.
For some entrepreneurs, this is a good opportunity.
As long as you cheer up with the second young grandma and make the second young grandma happy, then you can get tickets to the birthday party.
"Jin Yi, the second youngest grandmother is simply unpredictable. This is a powerful trick. I will find someone to do it."
"Hmm."
Now that Lin Chenggong is so proud of those people, she will make them miserable then.
Sure enough, when the news came out, many netizens took the lead in discussing it.
"The second youngest grandma is on the bar with Mr. Tang, right?
Hi, I dont care, Tang is always a handsome guy, I support handsome guys. Besides, how could the second youngest grandma and a female stream beat President Tang?
The only thing I care about right now is how extravagant and luxurious the birthday party of Huos grandfather is!
Wash, wash and sleep, we cant guess the rich circle.