Chapter 157

Chapter 157 Is it weird to kill a pig?
Before Huo Zixing could speak, Yan Jinyi's voice sounded, "I know I know that wiping the neck is actually a science."
After a few strides over and sitting on the sofa, Yan Jinyi pointed to Huo Zixings neck with excitement, "Novices are timid and unskilled, the knife may not be sharp enough, so there is no way to kill people in half a moment. ."
Huo Chengyu looked at Yan Jinyi, as if she knew how to do it.
"In fact, it doesn't need to be so troublesome. Just aim the knife directly at this place." Yan Jinyi leaned closer to Huo Zixing and stroked his neck with his fingertips. But, its not guilty of sluggish grind, so that a person cant be killed or be bloodied for nothing."
Huo Zixing felt cold in his neck inexplicably, and tremblingly left his seat.
There is an inner taste!
He really feels that his head is separated from his neck!
Huo Chengyu's eyes flashed lightly, "It seems that my younger siblings have done a lot of these studies?"
Yan Jinyi waved his hand and replied proudly: "More than just research, I'm actually fighting!"
Actual combat?
Huo Chengyu and Huo Zixing looked at her together.
The movement became stiff, and then he clenched a fist with one hand and coughed before covering his lips. "I have killed a pig in the countryside, and I just dropped the knife with my hand. My eyes blinked... the pig's head fell."
Huo Zixing looked like a monster, "Have you killed a pig?"
Yan Jinyi said with his hands on his hips, "Why, I really think everyone is like you all with their fingers in the water? I have lived in the countryside for several years. Is it weird to kill pigs?"
The original owner really lived in the countryside!
"Does the younger sister know anatomy?"
Huo Chengyu asked suddenly.
Yan Jinyi's eyes brightened, "No, but I have always wanted to know how the human bones are put together!"
In the past, there was a shortage of supplies in the stockade. She would take her little brothers to hunt in the wilderness. It was inevitable that she would encounter some skeletons. She likes to return to the stockade to study.
"If your younger siblings are interested, I can give you popular science."
Yan Jinyi pushed Huo Zixing away and moved to Huo Chengyu's side, "Okay, do you think there is a way to not let people die, but also make him die?"
"As everyone knows, people stick."
Yan Jinyi rolled his eyes, and she knew it too.
"What is the structure of the internal organs of the human body? I read a lot of related books, but unfortunately there is no physical reference."
At this moment, Huo Zixing's heart: You still want physical references, why don't you go to heaven!
The first time I saw someone, it was a girl who was so interested in these things, and Huo Chengyu was not stingy, "Although there is no real thing, but I have a simulation with it, which is very close to the real thing, enough to be fake."
"It's okay, it's a skill to learn these well."
Yan Jinyi's interest was high, and Huo Chengyu asked the servant to take a detailed picture of the human body, "Sisters, the knowledge in the book is never effective when taught by real people, maybe I can give you popular science first."
Yan Jinyi sat on the sofa like a good baby, "Okay."
The conversation between the two was very cruel.
There is nothing to talk about, starting from where to break the hand and hamstrings to how to accurately kill a person.
Huo Zixing sat on the side, his hair horrified.
Yan Jinyi deserves to be Yan Jinyi, a girl who has learned something bad at home, went to learn it.
No, not to learn...
She felt that she knew better than her eldest brother in certain knowledge points.