Chapter 74

will definitely pass, you wait!" Huo Qingyuan suddenly shouted on the stairs, "I will go to endorse now!"
Huo Zixing glared at him, and listened to the corner of the wall. She was so courageous?
Yan Jinyi suddenly felt that the two second generation ancestors of the Huo family were very cute.
...
We all know that Yan Jinyi will go to the crew early in the morning, and Huo Qingyuan and Huo Zixingtian got up before dawn.
She seems to have taken a fancy to this play. She has rarely gone home to live in the past few days. When she left this time, she didn't know when she would meet.
Huo Qingyuan opened the door of the room and just saw Huo Zi walking out from the opposite side.
"The sun comes out from the west, you got up so early?"
"Three brothers, aren't you angry to get up? Why are you so early today?"
After speaking, the two subconsciously looked at Yan Jinyi's room at the end of the corridor, and walked downstairs in a particularly tacit understanding.
Not to see her'last' side!
As a result, as soon as I arrived on the first floor, I saw Yan Jinyi sitting elegantly at the table drinking juice. He was unspeakably reserved and noble. No one would associate it with the brutal and rude Yan Jinyi before.
Seeing the two appearing together, Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows slightly, a little surprised, "So early?"
Huo Zixing calmly walked over and sat down, "The company's meeting today is early, so we must arrive earlier."
Huo Qingyuan opened the online learning app on an offensive, drinking juice while listening to English, "I want to learn!"
Why does Huo Zixing think this sister is so unpleasant?
Yan Jinyi had finished breakfast, wiped the corners of his mouth, suddenly remembering something, and ordered the maid to bring the feather duster.
The moment when Yan Jinyi took over the feather duster, Huo Zixing and Huo Qingyuan became stiff.
Especially Huo Zixing, his hairs are standing up.
What is Yan Jinyi doing?
Are you ready to commit atrocities early in the morning?
"Huo Zixing."
Huo Zixing became even more nervous when he was named suddenly.
Huo Qingyuan looked at him and couldn't help but applaud.
Deserve it, let you speak ill of me behind your back!
The third brother, the dog thief, must be beaten.
Too much to clean up!
"Huo Zixing?"
Seeing that Huo Zixing hadn't moved, Yan Jinyi shouted again.
Huo Zixing trembled, "What, what's wrong?"
"Aren't you asking me to make up a gift?"
Huo Zixing looked at the feather duster in her hand and tried to put a smile on his face, "Anyway, it has also passed, and it can actually be next year..."
"This feather duster also has something to do with you. Then I will give it to you as a gift. Happy birthday."
? ? ?
Give him a feather duster as a gift?
Huo Zixing was dumbfounded.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "What, dislike it?"
"No, no, I don't!" Huo Zixing took the feather duster in one hand, and Zhao Yan Jinyi nodded his head solemnly, "Thank you for your gift!"
whispering sound--
Just send a feather duster, as for?
When she passes all the exams, Ersao will definitely give her a better one!
Yan Jinyi was really busy, and rushed to the crew with his bag without delay.
Huo Qingyuan stared at Huo Zixing with contempt, "Brother, are you really a good dog?"
Huo Zixingjun's face turned dark, and Huo Qingyuan actually said he was a dog?
"Huo Qingyuan you skin..."
"As the Huo family, the eldest brother and the second brother are so smart, I must be very smart too. I really think everyone is like you? I'm going to ask a tutor now!"
Staring at Huo Qingyuan's leaving back, Huo Zixing was confused.
Huo Qingyuan is eating a bomb?
Forget it.
"Uncle Zhang, help me auction a vase with the best look, the most unique and the most in line with my temperament!"
The feather duster sent by Yan Jinyi must be put away!