Chapter 125

"and so?"
Zhuang Heng smiled like a second fool. "Our old dealer has a tradition that if a boy is touched by the opposite sex, the opposite **** will be responsible to him, Xiao Jiao, from now on, I will be yours."
The blue veins of Yan Jinyi's forehead bulged, and he hooked his finger at the female number two.
"come here."
Female No. 2 was scanning Weibo, and she walked over with a blank face when she heard the words.
Yan Jinyi grabbed her hand and touched Zhuang Heng's hair, "Well, from now on, Zhuang Heng will be yours. You have to be responsible to him. This is the tradition of the old dealer."
Female No.2's cheeks instantly turned red, and she looked at Zhuang Heng shyly, "Well, isn't this great?"
"What's wrong, Zhuang Heng said by himself."
Zhuang Heng grieved and stared at Yan Jinyi. The tradition of our old dealer is only for you, Xiaojiao!
After ten minutes, the trial screening will officially begin.
Huo Zixing was wearing a black suit with shiny hair and a special makeup for herself, looking very handsome.
Almost as soon as he appeared, the few women on the scene instantly showed **** expressions.
"The Three Young Masters and Three Young Masters are actually the real Huo Sanshao, I have seen the real Huo Sanshao!"
"The Three Young Masters are so handsome, you deserve to be a handsome guy who is alongside Brother Heng."
Zhuang Heng snorted disdainfully, and said sourly: "Obviously this movie actor is much more handsome than Huo Zixing, and Huo Zixing's women can circle the earth."
Yan Jinyi glanced at him, "You are not bad."
They are all famous radish.
"Little Chili, I just made fun of those people. I have nothing to do with them. I only have you in my heart."
With that, Zhuang Hengchao Yan Jinyi showed love.
Sand sculpture.
Huo Zixing saw that Zhuang Hengzheng kept winking at Yan Jinyi, and rushed up with several strides, and without a word, he lifted Zhuang Heng up and sat down.
Zhuang Heng suddenly exploded, "Huo Lao San, what are you doing? That's the position of the actor!"
Huo Zixing tilted Erlang's legs, and the old **** was watching Zhuang Heng, "I like this position, with a good view."
"You, get me up!"
"This young master was invited by Director Tao and Miss Yan Jinyi. Are you still trying to be rough with me?"
"Nonsense, how could Little Pepper invite you."
Just after speaking, Zhuang Heng remembered a piece of news that he had always ignored.
Yan Jinyi seems to be dating Huo Zixing.
Could it be that...
Zhuang Heng's peachy eyes widened, and Chu Chu looked at Yan Jinyi pitifully, "Little Pepper, have you really abandoned me with this stinky man?"
"Shut up, believe it or not I will throw you out."
Yan Jinyi threatened with an evil voice.
Zhuang Heng narrowed his mouth, "Little Chili, you actually defend an outsider, I'm so sad."
Only then did Huo Zixing realize that Zhuang Heng's sorrow bag seemed to have a taste for Yan Jinyi.
Is that okay?
Zhuang Sao's skill at pestering people is comparable to the pug he had raised before!
"Hey, my second sister-in-law invested in this drama. Today I am here on behalf of my second sister-in-law. Zhuang Heng, you'd better be polite to me."
Zhuang Heng rolled his eyes and drove Tao Wei to another position. He sat down on the right hand side of Yan Jinyi with peace of mind.
"Young Master Third, do you mean that Grandma No. 2 is not coming?" Tao Wei asked urgently.
He also wanted to see the true face of the goddess!
"Come on," Huo Zixing glanced at Yan Jinyi quickly, "Second sister-in-law doesn't like crowded places, so I guess I can look elsewhere."
Can it be like this?
At this time, Lin Chenggong was standing at the gate of the cinema with the hero and the heroine, eagerly waiting for the real boss to come.
Soon, a black commercial vehicle drove over, the door opened, and Tang Qing walked down slowly.