Chapter 72

e don't need you to apologize anymore. Today I put the words here. We don't care how your Zhao family does business. If you dare to bully the Huo family..."
Picking up the teacup on the table, Yan Jinyi pinched it, and the teacup instantly shattered into slag.
They smashed the teacup with their bare hands, and the people present felt that the broken teacup was like their heads, and they all trembled.
it is good
very scary!
Yan Jinyi rubbed his hand on the sofa without changing his color, and threw the broom on the ground, "Huo Zixing, Huo Qingyuan, let's go."
"By the way, I'm in the entertainment industry, but I believe you don't dare to mess around, otherwise, the evidence will fall into the hands of the police, and our Huo family is helping..."
Yan Jin said meaningfully, his eyes moved around Zhao Hongwei and Zhao Xinyue, "I'm not afraid, it's a big deal to quit the entertainment circle and be my rich wife, but your daughter...tsk tsk, you have to go to prison..."
Zhao Xinyue's face was pale.
Zhao Hongwei clenched his fists and tried to put a smile on his face, "Second young lady, don't worry, this matter is originally Xinyue's wrong."
"Just know, let's go."
As soon as I left the Zhaos villa, I saw Zhao Xinchen getting off the car, with a cigarette in his mouth, and walking silly.
Zhao Xinchen also discovered Yan Jinyi. He was taken aback, his legs were brought together and he bowed to Yan Jinyi, "Sister Jin, why are you coming to my house?"
Yan Jinyi snorted, "Take care of Zhao Xinyue, next time I will not only kill her, but also castrate you!"
Zhao Xinyue went to provoke the Huo family again?
Zhao Xinchen nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, I must be optimistic about her."
Had it not been for his own sister, he would have encouraged his father to drive her out.
It was already evening when he returned to Huo's house. Yan Jinyi ordered the kitchen to prepare some porridge and side dishes. He took the script and sat on the sofa.
Huo Qingyuan took a shower and was walking slowly downstairs.
Seeing Yan Jinyi, he did not consciously think of the daytime affairs.
If Yan Jinyi hadn't appeared at that time, she might have...
With this in mind, Huo Qingyuan felt that this second sister-in-law was better.
"I am not a monkey, and I don't need to be watched."
Yan Jinyi suddenly said, closing the script and glanced at Huo Qingyuan.
Huo Qingyuan suddenly felt like being caught, and walked up to Yan Jinyi at a loss.
"That... no one in the crew bullies you, right?"
"Who can bully me?"
makes sense.
"You, are you short of money?"
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows, "Huh?"
"I, I heard that you used your second brother's money to invest in this movie. If, if you are short of money..." Huo Qingyuan pointed upstairs, "I still have more than 10 million private money. Give you."
"No need to."
Huo Qingyuan became even more nervous when Yan Jinyi was indifferent to her. "You, do you want the second brother? Actually, the second brother loves me a lot. If I call him to come back, he will definitely come back!"
The second brother is so good, she definitely likes it, right?
result
Yan Jinyi drank his mouth, "Why should I miss him? Can I get rich if I miss him?"
"..."
But the second brother is rich!
Huo Qingyuan suddenly felt that after the transformation, Yan Jinyi seemed to have no interest in her second brother at all.
This is not a good thing, she finally had such a powerful sister-in-law!
"The second brother is actually different from the rumors. He is really not so cruel and cruel. The second brother still has a good side. At least...at least he cares about us."
Speaking of the latter, Huo Qingyuan herself felt a little lack of confidence.