Chapter 152

Chapter 152 My younger siblings should have been timid
This Yan Jinyi is quite arrogant.
Huo Chengyu very gentleman made a request.
The car galloped all the way, and the speed made people's heads dizzy.
Yan Jinyi tightened his seat belt, his expression pale, "Hurry up and reincarnate? Drive slowly and die?"
"Are you really Yan Jinyi?"
Huo Chengyu asked suddenly.
Yan Jinyi was stunned, and there was a little more defense in his eyes, "Nonsense, who am I not Yan Jinyi?"
"My younger siblings should have been timid."
"and so?"
"Growing up in such a family, my younger siblings also learned kung fu, I was quite surprised."
It is impossible for a person to change so quickly. As an authority in the medical field, he is habitually observing everything.
This Yan Jinyi felt very different to him.
Although it has the same face, the core is completely different.
Yan Jinyi was silent for half a second. He was indeed a famous medical professor. This Huo Chengyu was indeed incomparable to the two young Huo family.
"Why didn't Huo Da Shao understand that I used to hide my power and bide my time, or that I was trying to catch it?"
"Want to catch it?"
"Yeah!" Yan Jinyi cast a wink, "You Huo family don't treat me much, you have to force me to use means to draw your attention to the benefits of being the second youngest of the Huo family."
This is the first time someone has said this to him so openly.
He controlled the steering wheel with his hands, and his gaze fell forward. After a long time, Huo Chengyu spoke, "My younger siblings are different. Others dare not express their thoughts, but my younger siblings speak out without scruples."
"It's not something difficult to tell. I married your Huo family, isn't it for the Huo family's power and wealth? If the Huo family doesn't have these, I am afraid that I will send it to my door to ask for marriage because of my brain."
Huo Chengyu coughed and suddenly laughed heartily.
interesting.
The car stopped when it reached a hilltop villa.
The white villa towers high on the mountain, surrounded by trees, and a few security guards walking around with anti-wolves at the front entrance.
"It's so mysterious, shouldn't the person who wants to get the bones be a criminal with many enemies?"
Huo Chengyu pushed his glasses, "The Huo family has always been aspiring to win glory for the country!"
whispering sound--
Huo Xishen's dark and insidious reputation is not like such a kind person.
"Sisters and younger sisters just follow me."
This hilltop villa looks ordinary on the outside, but there is something else inside.
The school equestrian field has everything, coming and going are strong men in sportswear.
Seeing Yan Jinyi who was following Huo Chengyu, they cast curious eyes.
They are men's camp here, and it's harder to meet a woman than to climb to the sky.
"These people are very manly."
Yan Jinyi propped his chin with one hand and commented.
"Sisters and sisters are not curious about what place is here?"
She smelled a familiar breath here, "Perhaps, this is the home of the Huo Family Guards?"
The people here are full of evil spirits, very similar to her brothers in Heiyunzhai.
Yes, Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows lightly, this place is suitable for her.
Huo Chengyu saw strong interest on Yan Jinyi's face, "It seems that my younger siblings like it here?"
"This place is good."
"The women of the Huo family think the masculinity here is too heavy."
Yan Jinyi met Huo Chengyu's gaze, "It's a good thing to be masculine, it means there are so many handsome guys!"
"..."
The second brother feels a bit dangerous.
"go in!"
Huo Chengyu pointed to the room in front of him.
The code word for the off-duty time cannot be completely fixed to update the time.
(End of this chapter)