Chapter 143-144

Oh?"
I scanned Liu Ran's Weibo, "People of your time are very interesting."
Huo Qingyuan looked at Yan Jinyi, what is meant by your age, so that you are not a modern person.
"Second Sister-in-law, don't you fight back? This person named Liu Ran is too shameless. He actually said that you rob her of the role. Second Sister-in-law, we definitely can't make her cheaper.
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows and looked at Huo Qingyuan, "Did you finish copying your classical Chinese?"
Huo Qingyuan's smile stiffened, "Ahem, yesterday, yesterday was so tired, I fell asleep while writing."
"Continue to copy, and when will you finish copying and when will you eat."
Huo Qingyuan moved upstairs wrongly.
Yan Jinyi picked up the phone again, this Liu Ran...
Was it the white lotus flower last time?
Soon, Tao Wei and Zhuang Heng started to post Weibo to support Yan Jinyi.
Tao Wei: It was purely because Brother Heng said that I wanted an actress with the surname L to join the group, and I was forced to invite it personally, but was bombarded by his agent. Please dont touch porcelain when our movie is hot. Jinyis porcelain is not easy .
The most beautiful man in the universe, Zhuang Heng: The female bandit of the actor can only be Little Pepper, who dares to curse your family with Xiao Xiao!
Not only that, even Huo Zixing and Zhao Xinchen came forward to speak for Yan Jinyi.
Huo Sanshao among the thousands of flowers: How can the young masters artist be bullied by any cat or dog? How can Yan Jinyi protect her?
Hengyuan Zhao Xinchen: Damn, whoever shamelessly came to frame my sister today, to offend my sister is to offend me Zhao Xinchen!
The people who eat melon are exploding again.
"What is the situation and what the situation is, Yan Jinyi and the three young masters are ambiguous and can understand, why is it related to Zhao Xinchen again? This second generation ancestor has a bad temper, and he is more fun than the third.
"Maybe a certain dragon girl has won the favor of many rich second generations by virtue of her own advantages (that face)? Now there are a few female stars in the entertainment circle who don't want to marry a rich family.
Anyway, Ive been in a neutral attitude. Its impossible to determine the role at the beginning. Tao Tao has said that he was blasted out. Its not like a balloon and its gone. He must be hated.
Liu Rans fans are a bit too much. Anyway, I think Yan Jinyis Lin Conggui thief stick is really what a female bandit should be. A to burst.
I will choose whoever Heng chooses. I will always be Hengs fan.
Suddenly, the originally one-sided comments were polarized, and Yan Jinyi's accumulated fan combat power during this period was as explosive as hers.
The number of fans is less than that of Liu Ran's fans, and the arguing is so stupefied that the onlookers have to admire.
"Second sister, your fans are so powerful."
Yan Jinyi looked proud, "Don't look at whose fans it is."
After drinking, Yan Jinyi slowly posted a Weibo.
Bandit leader: Since you also have a quagmire dream, then let's solve it according to the quack, eldest sister, make an appointment for a fight. If you win, I will return Lin Cong to you? @
In Yan Jinyi's view, there is nothing that cannot be solved in one fight. If one fight cannot be solved, then fight two.
Anyway, she is not good at anything else, she is good at fighting.
Liu Ran was stunned and did not reply all night.
*
"Yan Jinyi, this **** got on the bar with me, did she hook up with the Third Young Master and then go to hook up with Zhao Xinchen, she has the ability."
Liu Ran slammed the phone to the ground, making his facial features distorted with anger.
"To put it bluntly, I blame Lin Chenggong, but if his script is better written, we won't be bullied by an 18th line."

Huh, it is said that Lin Chenggong is Tao Wei's younger brother. Tao Wei brought Lin Chenggong into the circle at the beginning."
Most people know these dark things in the entertainment industry, but they are not easy to pierce through.
This circle is almost for personal benefit, and it can prevent sinners as much as possible.
"It's just a movie. Anyway, your status is also there. Can Yan Jinyi surpass it? Let's take a lesson. From now on, we will definitely not cooperate with Lin Chenggong."
Liu Ran was not reconciled. It was because Tao Wei had a bad reputation that he refused his invitation. How did he know...
The agent cursed in a low voice, "Who knows that Yan Jinyi's methods are so powerful, let's keep a low profile for the time being, and we will have a chance to clean her up sooner or later."
"It can only be the."
*
Yan Jinyi's scolding is still there, but more of it is praise.
"Female Village Master" is getting more and more popular. In half a month, the box office has broken the domestic record and ranked fourth in the total box office in the country.
As for "Island Lord", the ratings are getting lower and lower, and Tao Wei's team has successively exposed the despicable things Lin Chenggong has done, and Lin Chenggong's reputation has plummeted.
Seeing that Huo's father's birthday was approaching, Yan Jinyi was looking at the invitation list when he accidentally received a call from Lin Chenggong.
"Jin Yi, we have misunderstood a lot before, just let him go. I have a new movie preparation here recently. I think you are particularly suitable for the heroine. The salary is 60 million. Tang's investment, you see... "
Yan Jinyi stared at the unfamiliar phone number on the phone, Lin Chenggong actually called her to film?
Unless the sun comes out from the west, there must be a ghost in this matter.
"Why do you think I will pick it up? Is your movie good?"
The air stopped instantly, and Yan Jinyi could feel Lin Chenggong's breathing sound significantly thicker.
"I sincerely want to invite you, otherwise, I'll give you an address, let's meet, you first look at the script, if you like it, are we continuing to discuss it?"
"Travel expenses are 1,000, you will be reimbursed first."
Lin Chenggong took a breath.
A thousand yuan to travel?
Can't you fly in this city?
"Why, Dao Lin doesn't even want to spend this little money?" Yan Jinyi raised his eyelids, "Forget it."
Just about to hang up the phone, Lin Chenggong hurriedly stopped, "No, no, how about it when you arrive?"
"The mobile phone number is my account. Lin Dao's family has a big business, so let's transfer money first."
This Yan Jinyi simply fell into Qian's eyes.
In less than five minutes, Yan Jinyi received Lin Chenggong's transfer, humming in a good mood and began to tidy up.
When he went downstairs, Huo Zixing was head to head with Huo Qingyuan and Zhang Guoquan discussing something extraordinary.
Seeing Yan Jinyi deliberately dressing up, he couldn't help asking, "We are discussing grandpa's birthday. Where are you going?"
He carried an ankle-length skirt in one hand, and a bag in the other, with a bright smile on his face, "Someone paid me to come and beat him."
The three Huo Zixing suspected that they had heard it wrong.
Which neuropathy would spend money to get someone to beat him up?
It's Yan Jinyi!
"Second sister-in-law," Huo Qingyuan looked worried, "have you received a fraudulent call? There are too many scammers now, you have to be careful!"
Yan Jinyi raised his eyebrows carefully, "Do I look so cheating?"
Huo Qingyuan shook her head sharply.
"I am in a good mood today, oh, yes, Huo Zixing, you remember to tell the public relations department, and I said that Lin Chenggong tried unspoken rules and I was beaten by me."