223-224

Anna replied very seriously: "Second sister-in-law, my surname is not An, Anna is my English name."
Yan Jinyi was immediately unhappy.
Well, I dont need my countrys name, but what English name is used.
Seeing Yan Jinyi's obviously gloomy face, Huo Qingyuan immediately pushed Anna, "Go and go, the boy's mother touched my second sister-in-law. Let's work together to help the second sister-in-law get back."
When I heard it was for revenge, Anna's eyes lit up, she got up, and walked over with her expensive bag and high heels.
Li Ankang is talking about a **** beauty.
Anna went straight to sit down beside him, "Give me a glass of orange juice."
There was a young woman's voice around him. Li Ankang first saw the famous brand bag resting on the bar counter, and turned his head subconsciously. When he saw Anna's face, his eyes flashed.
"Beauty, alone?"
"Is it alone, does it have anything to do with you?"
Anna has always looked down upon Li Ankang, a pseudo-rich man, with a hint of arrogance in her tone.
After all, Li Ankang has come into contact with many wealthy people. The temperament of this beautiful woman is different from that of other women, and she is a famous brand and must be a wealthy daughter.
"Of course it does matter. If it's alone, I can invite beautiful women to have a drink."
Anna snorted, "Is that how you usually strike up a conversation?"
"I'm very upright. I just think that the beauty is a bit facet. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Ankang Li and the second youngest grandmother of the Huo family is my cousin."
Anna deliberately showed a surprised expression, "Are you really the second grandmother's cousin?"
Perceiving the change in Anna's attitude, Li Ankang nodded proudly, "Of course."
Yan Jinyi sat not far away and watched Anna'seduce' Li Ankang.
"Second Sister-in-law, Anna is a master of love. Wait, Li Ankang will be hooked soon."
"It's no wonder that you are idle and study poor all day, so you have such messy friends."
"Second sister-in-law, Anna is very righteous. I met her in kindergarten. Her father is in the skincare business and gave me a lot of advanced customization!"
Are you in a skin care business?
Yan Jinyi suddenly became interested. It is possible to set a high price of 100,000 yuan for this thing, but it is all money!
"Sister Jin, do you like skin care products? I can also give them to you. It just so happens that I know many people who can buy them from abroad."
Yan Jinyi glanced at Zhao Xinchen, "Doesn't it taste good when made in China? Why do you have to bring it from abroad?"
She didn't understand, why people in this era like to use imported goods and are proud of it.
Thinking of her time, the Fanbang barbarians regarded the things of their country as treasures!
When I have money to buy mountains in the future, I will first grow my own crops to make up for myself.
Yan Jinyi is still imagining the good life of being the King of the Mountain again in the future. Huo Qingyuan was very excited to push her, "Second sister-in-law and second-sister-in-law, Li Ankang has acted on Anna. Look, Li Ankang's hands are on Anna's shoulders! "
Yan Jinyi immediately looked at Zhao Xinchen, "It's time for you to play."
Zhao Xinchen is still stunned, so what does he play and why is he here?
"Sister Jin, me, how do I play?"
Yan Jinyi has a look of hatred and failure. "Nonsense, of course, he rushed over to beat Li Ankang, saying that he actually dared to molest your girlfriend. It's better to make this matter bigger, the bigger the better, and then let Li Ankang break it. Order your watch or something to make him lose money!"
what?
Although I don't know how to be strong, but Yan Jinyi's eyes are too lethal.
Isn't he just playing the dude? He is good at it, he is!
It seems that a lot of readers have left since they were put on the shelves. The relationship line between Huo Ergou and Yan Jinyi is slowly coming. It can't be fast, and it can't be fast.
Dont see Huo Ergou now going abroad, in fact, the two will meet soon.
Finally, ask for a recommendation ticket and ask for a monthly pass.

Zhao Xinchen smiled particularly scornfully and swaggered towards Li Ankang.
Li Ankang was still showing off how nice his cousin was to him, and suddenly there was an extra hand on his arm.
"Hey, brat, can you molest my young master's girlfriend? You may be itchy." After speaking, he pushed Li Ankang back.
His waist hit the bar, painful Lin Ankang grinned.
He glared at Zhao Xinchen with anger, "Who are you? Do you know who my cousin is? Even I dare to provoke. Are you tired of life?"
Li Ankang is arrogant, Zhao Xinchen is even more arrogant than him.
"Haha, I actually asked who this young master is, do you want to go to various high-end bars in Shengjing to find out who does not know this young master? You are very arrogant, tell me who your cousin is?"
At this time, Anna looked at Zhao Xinchen with a displeased face, and was particularly eager to get rid of the relationship with him, "Hey, don't talk nonsense, when is this lady your girlfriend?"
"Nana don't make trouble, you know I have been pursuing you for a long time."
"Who is rare?"
Ankang Li immediately caught a message that the wealthy daughter couldn't like the man in front of him.
Humph, he must be just the son of some nouveau riche family, can he compare with the top wealthy Huo family?
Thinking of this, Li Ankang was proud, so he looked at Zhao Xinchen in a high-handed manner. "I am the cousin of the second youngest of the Huo family. You are so brave. Even I dare to offend him. If my cousin and cousin husband If you know, you just wait to collect your body!"
Whoops!
Brother hasn't been in the rivers and lakes for a long time, but I didn't expect that a small mess would dare to challenge him?
Zhao Xinchen stepped on the chair, showing disdain: "You are still the second grandmother's cousin, you are a lie? I'm..."
Before the sister's words were spoken, Zhao Xinchen noticed the suffocation coming from behind, and said, "I will let you know today, the fate of molesting my girlfriend!"
When the words fell, he reached out and grabbed Li Ankang's collar, Li Ankang was not to be outdone, and the two instantly scuffled into a ball.
Yan Jinyi watched as Zhao Xinchen deliberately took off his watch and threw it at Li Ankang's feet.
Crack
The glass of the watch shattered, Zhao Xinchen saw this, his pupils shrank, and he kicked Li Ankangs lower abdomen, "Didnt you say that the second grandma of Huos family is your cousin, this young masters watch is worth millions," Lose money to this young master now."
Li Ankang spit, waited fiercely for Zhao Xinchen, and wanted to say why, several boys who came with him came out of the bathroom.
"Hey, isn't this Young Master Zhao? I haven't seen Young Master Zhao for a long time. What is Young Master Zhao doing?"
Zhao Xinchen lazily replied: "Learn and manage the company."
Many people around were watching, and more than half of them knew Zhao Xinchen. Upon hearing this, Qi Qi showed horror.
This second generation ancestor, who is even younger and more volatile than Huo Sanshao, said that he was learning to manage the company?
Li Ankang caught the three words "Mr. Zhao" and hurriedly looked at his friend: "You call him Mr. Zhao?"
"Yes, the son of Hengyuan Real Estate, everyone calls him son Zhao."
He is the son of Hengyuan Real Estate?
Li Ankang's face whitened instantly, and he immediately nodded towards Zhao Xinchen and bowed his waist: "Hello, Mr. Zhao, I just didn't know Taishan. There are many offenses, but I don't know that you are Mr. Zhao."
Zhao Xinchen pointed to the watch on the ground: "This watch..."
"I lose, I lose!"
Sister Jin is about to start accepting younger brothers, Zhao Xinchen is the first one