Chapter 115

Zhou Yan pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and smiled softly, "Hello, this is Zhou Yan, Qingyuan's boyfriend, you look familiar."
Huo Qingyuan knew that Zhou Yan didn't pay much attention to entertainment gossip, so she didn't bother to explain, "Second sister-in-law has acted, Zhou Yan, you call her second sister-in-law like me."
"This"
Zhou Yan hesitated to look at Yan Jinyi, his eyes flashed with surprise, "I don't know you..."
"How much are you worth?"
Yan Jinyi suddenly asked.
Zhou Yan was stunned, and then he reacted, with a touch of embarrassment on Qingxiu's face, "I, my parents are only a small business and can only be regarded as a well-off family."
"Huo Qingyuan earns one million pocket money a month, why do you think you can support her?"
"I"
Seeing that Yan Jinyi was aggressive towards Zhou Yan, Huo Qingyuan couldn't help but toss at her clothes and complained, "Second sister-in-law, I like Zhou Yan and it is not for money. I fancy his talent and personality, and the Huo family is rich. , Why am I looking for a rich man?"
"Yes, second sister-in-law, I am in love with Qingyuan because of her innocence and kindness. As a daughter, she has no arrogance and maintains a rare and precious innocence."
Huo Qingyuan is innocent?
You are afraid of being a liar, at best you are stupid.
"Second sister..."
"To shut up."
Yan Jinyi whispered.
Huo Qingyuan narrowed her mouth, a little aggrieved, "Second Sister-in-law, I want you to be the first person to see my boyfriend. I hope you get along in harmony, but you...Second Sister-in-law, are you also the kind of only fancy People of money and power?"
Yan Jinyi suddenly laughed, "Huo Qingyuan, did I say to see your so-called boyfriend?"
She Yan Jinyi has never experienced any big winds and waves, and no one has seen it. This Zhou Yan, she promised her life in exchange for five hundred years of hard queuing, is a scumbag who plots bad luck!
"Huo Qingyuan, are you sure you have to be with him?"
Huo Qingyuan glanced at Zhou Yan, Zhou Yan smiled warmly at her and stretched out her hand to hold him tightly.
Feeling the temperature in the palm of the man, Huo Qingyuan nodded her head, "Second Sister-in-law, I believe in my vision, and I hope you can support us."
Oh shit.
She has not been in a relationship since she has lived for two lifetimes, and Huo Qingyuan, this little kid, has gotten off first!
Yan Jinyi squinted and scanned Zhou Yan's drawing board on the flowerbed.
Above is a woman leaning against the shop window.
"Huo Qingyuan, I hope you don't regret it. Besides, I don't like you boyfriend, so I will not bring you in front of me in the future, otherwise..."
Huo Qingyuan shuddered when she remembered the scene of Yan Jinyi beating people, "Second Sister-in-law, you don't know him, why do you veto him so quickly?"
Yan Jinyi snorted, "I just know my eyes."
After speaking, he left without looking back.
I came to see Zhou Yan with Yan Jinyi with joy. I thought that Yan Jinyi would bless her, but I didn't expect...
Huo Qingyuan bowed her head and was a little injured.
Suddenly, a big hand climbed onto her shoulder, "Qingyuan, I can understand why your second wife is like this. After all, you are the eldest lady of the Huo family, and I..."
"Second sister-in-law is only relatively xenophobic. When she finds out that you are good, she will definitely accept you."
Huo Qingyuan reluctantly pulled out a smile.
"Well, don't worry, I will try my best to paint. A foreign teacher has already voted for an olive branch. When I go abroad for further studies, I can work directly in his studio. Qingyuan, I will give you a good life, never Make you wronged."
Huo Qingyuan looked moved.