Chapter 124

Yan Jinyi took out his lipstick and put on some makeup for himself, "Don't worry, Director Tao, use your own account to post Weibo, saying that the second young lady will come to the screening of "The Lord of the Village" in person."
Hearing this, Tao Wei's eyes flashed, "The second youngest grandma is coming to our preview meeting? Oh, I will post on Weibo."
Not only did she have to post, she had to praise the second youngest grandmother.
Watching the news, the entrance of Tang's cinema was already full of reporters, and Yan Jinyi looked at his home cinema again.
It feels very depressed.
"Director Tao, has Weibo posted yet?"
"I sent it, and many people liked it. They also said that they must send a few photos of the second grandma to them."
There is no need to pay homage, sister is always admired.
"go in."
In the huge screening hall, except for the dozen or so main creative personnel of the crew, not even the sweeping aunt could see.
On the other hand, at the screening of "Island Lord", in addition to the seats left by the business leaders in the front row, dozens of people sat in the back, all entertainers in the entertainment industry.
Therefore, a red carpet is specially laid at the entrance of the cinema.
Large row of noodles, big row of noodles in "Lord of the Island", shit, I feel so awesome, looking forward to it.
Im so ridiculous, you watch "The Lord of the Village" next door, and then watch "The Lord of the Island", there is a sharp contrast!
Will the second youngest grandma be embarrassed, alas, I really want to know what my wife Huos wife looks like, why am I so unwilling?
I feel that Mr. Huo doesnt like this second young lady, and the second young lady is still doing this. When the time comes, "Female Village Master" will become a group mocking movie. The second young lady will definitely have no place in Huos family.
Huo Zixing was on the way to the screening scene, and when he saw so many people slandering Yan Jinyi, he gave a cold snort.
A group of people who can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour, can Yan Jinyi's explosive force value walk sideways in Huo's house?
Huo Sanshao among the thousands of flowers: The second sister-in-law is uniquely pampered by grandpa, and grandpa wants to pet her, is to pet her!
After posting, I put a selfie of myself.
"My third son is so petting his second wife, I envy ING~"
My husband, you are handsome again. When will you marry me home, my husband? Im doing nothing every day!
marry you?
I'm afraid it's a dream!
Yan Jinyi still didn't know what Huo Zixing was doing. At this moment, she was sitting calmly in her position, listening to the chatter of Zhuang Heng next to her.
"Little Pepper, I am looking forward to our kiss scene very much now. I also made that still picture into a photo frame, the size of a whole wall of my house, and its hanging in my house now. When will Little Pepper come back with me to see ?"
The whole wall is so big...
The corners of Yan Jinyi's mouth twitched slightly, and he felt that the scene was extremely frightening.
"Zhuang Heng, have you tested your IQ?"
"Tested, of course, tested. Umbra is a genius with an IQ of 200!"
Zhuang Heng said quite proudly.
"I heard that you and Huo Zixing are the last one in every exam?"
Zhuang Heng blinked, "Damn, it must be Huo Zixing's shameless black me, Little Pepper, I'm afraid Huo Zixing is alone."
Stupid is stupid, where are so many excuses.
"Read well, read more, see how stupid you look."
Yan Jinyi rubbed Zhuang Heng's hair with a look of sympathy.
The agents and assistants who stood on the side and were forced to take live photos of Zhuang Heng.
Jinyi, you finally told the truth!
Zhuang Heng stared at Yan Jinyi, "Little Chili, you touched my hair, Little Chili, you finally touched my hair!"