Chapter 82

"Jinyi, this horse is very fierce. Look at you with thin arms and legs. What if you get injured? It's okay. We will make your face look like you at that time, without any traces."
Yan Jinyi touched the horse's back, turned over, and sat on it steadily, "It's just a broken horse, can you die? It's speed, while I feel it now."
Her posture on horse is a little handsome!
Tao Wei stared at him dumbfounded, and only patted his thigh after a while. Why didnt he take the picture?
Today's weather is very suitable.
The sky was gloomy, and the wind rolled up the loess on the ground, flying all over the sky.
Yan Jinyi tightened the reins and sat high on the horse's back, with an evil smile on his delicate little face.
She suddenly drew out her long sword and pointed it at Tao Wei, "Director Tao, don't you start yet?"
Tao Wei was already fascinated by Yan Jinyi's heroic appearance. Hearing her reminder, he suddenly reacted, "Go and call Brother Heng, let's start the machine!"
In this scene, the government looking around for the high monk Cangyang found that Cangyang was kidnapped by Lin Conggui and sent troops to fight against Lin Conggui.
Dozens of extras in armors pointed their spears at the forest surrounded by the center.
Lin Conggui was wearing a coarse cloth, his hair tied behind his head, and his pretty little face was dusty at the moment.
She held the claret horse in one hand and clamped Cang Yang with her beautiful eyes staring at the crowd in front of her with murderous intent.
"Lin Conggui, now hand over Master Cangyang, we can spare you not to die!"
Lin Conggui snorted coldly, and spit out blood-filled saliva on the ground, even in the face of a situation where there are few enemies, he is still calm.
"He is Lao Tzu's husband, so naturally he is with Lao Tzu, so why leave it to you?"
"Bold, you demon girl is simply shameless, how can a dignified monk be your husband?"
Lin Conggui squinted his eyes, threw Cang Yang on the horse's back, and drew the long sword from the scabbard with one hand.
White grass yellow sand, dead wood and decayed plants.
The dust covered the sky, and Lin Conggui was like a murderer, holding a horse in one hand and waving a life-saving sword. No one survived wherever he went.
The people outside the set were dumbfounded.
In this scene, Yan Jinyi's acting skills are almost broken.
They seemed to have seen the girl who was crowned in Beijing and the murderous demon.
Yan Jinyi was really touched by the situation at the moment.
She thought of her past and her past life.
It was the same that day, people screamed and screamed.
She watched the government kill the brothers one by one, and saw her enemy ruthlessly wiped a knife on the 80-year-old man's neck.
"Director Tao, Jin Yi is a bit wrong, look at her eyes!"
The assistant approached Tao Wei and couldn't help saying.
"Very good, oh my god, she is simply my muse, so sassy, so wonderful!"
On the horseback, Zhuang Heng noticed a weird look, "Little pepper? Little pepper?"
kill!
At this moment, there is only this word in Yan Jinyi's mind.
She was full of hostility, and the monstrous killing intent made the surrounding extras frightened.
Is Yan Jinyi's acting so terrible after the outbreak?
Seeing that the sword was about to pierce one of them in the chest, Zhuang Heng yelled again in a loud voice, "Emperor Umbras **** hurts! Little Pepper, lets switch to another game!"
People present: "..."
The almost enchanted Yan Jinyi's eyes were instantly clear.
"Zhuang Heng, what's wrong with your mother? Lao Tzu's **** hurts to endure!"