Chapter 119

Hey!" Huo Zixing stopped Yan Jinyi again, looking at her with a little complicated eyes.
"Say."
"You, shouldn't you really care about Huo Qingyuan, she is actually quite kind, but she was dazzled by love, and...you, you deny Zhou Yan like that without any evidence, she should resist. ."
Yan Jinyi looked coldly towards Huo Zixing, "Wait until I find evidence before reminding me that the day lily is cold, but obviously your sister doesn't need it."
"Then, then you and her..."
He could see that Huo Qingyuan liked Yan Jinyi very much, and he relied on her very much, even his sister-in-law, Huo Qingyuan would not be so dependent.
"Huo Qingyuan likes you, so after you say those things, you will be so unabashed."
"I am her second sister-in-law."
At least, before the divorce, she had always been regarded as Huo Qingyuan's elder.
As for the others...
"Let's do it."
This Huo Qingyuan is also true.
Huo Zixing cursed in a low voice, "Trouble."
The offline promotional activities of "The Lord of the Village" need to travel to six cities.
As the heroine, Yan Jin intended to refuse.
It has been a long time since I saw each other. At this moment, Zhuang Heng is the happiest person.
"Little Chili, how about it? Do you want to consider coming to our company? You see that Huo Zixing is not reliable at all."
"No."
Today, Zhuang Heng wore a particularly irritating pink suit. His hair was dyed silver at some unknown time, and he looked like the beautiful man in the comics.
"Little Chili, I read your information and say that I like silver. I especially dyed my hair silver. Isn't it very handsome?" Zhuang Heng squatted in front of Yan Jinyi, like a little milk dog wagging its tail. Do you want to touch it, my hair feels very comfortable."
"Encyclopedia information, well known, fake."
Now at the press conference site, there are hundreds of spectators sitting in the audience, almost all of Zhuang Heng's fans.
Seeing this, a group of people took out their phones one after another.
"Oh my god, it turns out that Brother Heng is such a Brother Heng!"
"It's a perfect match. Brother Heng deserves to be Mrs. Yazhai who Yan Jinyi snatched. I am a little looking forward to the movie."
"I guess it was deliberate to match the characters in the play, but Brother Heng is really good."
Watching the interaction between the two of them, Tao Wei suddenly felt that Zhuang Heng looked good. No, it would bring a big wave of heat to the movie.
It seemed that Lin Chenggong didn't fight Tao Wei.
This "Female Village Lord" has just started its promotional activities, and their "Island Lord" has also begun.
Not only that, Tang Qing of the Tang family will also participate in Shengjing's activities as a special guest.
Did Tang Qing deal with his mess?
Yan Jinyi is holding the tablet, above it is Tang Qing's new interview.
"President Tang, I heard that some time ago you had a problem in the guild hall of country M, and made a special trip to solve it. President Huo happened to be also in country M, have you met?"
Tang Qing dangled his cigarette, heard the words, and said with a look of disdain, "Is Huo Xishen someone who loves flowers? Why should I meet him?"
"..."
"Mr Tang, regarding the second young lady of the Huo family, now the "Female Village Master" she invested in is about to be released, and the "Lord of the Island" you invested in will also be released at the same time. Do you have anything to say to the second young lady?"
Tang Qing pinched out the cigarette butt, turned his gaze to the camera, raised his hand and raised his middle finger, his tone was arrogant: "I am destined to be defeated, but I will have no sense of accomplishment compared to a woman."
Yan Jinyi squinted, Tang Qing, right?
You are done.
Seeing the comments, many people said that Huo Qingyuan was unpleasant.
As a wealthy daughter, Huo Qingyuan has never been in love since childhood. Isn't this normal?
She needs to be beaten by society.
Yan Jinyi is a bandit. Don't expect the bandit to speak tactfully and look for evidence. This is not in line with Yan Jinyi's style. She has a character that says something.
I have seen some readers say that Yan Jinyi is actually lonely. Yes, she has no relatives since she was a child. A girl who has taken on the heavy responsibility of a stockade is definitely lonely, even with a weird and extreme personality.