Chapter 150

Chapter 150 calls Huo Chengyu down to apologize for my snacks
Huo Chengyu looked at Huo Qingyuan.
Huo Qingyuan hurriedly shook her head to clarify, "It's not me or me, it's the second sister-in-law. As long as the second sister-in-law likes to eat snacks, they are prepared for her."
Ersao?
That unpleasant wife of Xi Shen?
Huo Chengyu glanced around, "Where is your second wife?"
"Second sister-in-law must be sleeping at this point, eldest brother, why didn't sister-in-law come back with you? I miss the meal that sister-in-law cooked."
Talking about his wife, Huo Chengyu frowned slightly, "I don't know, let the servant put away those snacks."
Huo Qingyuan shook her head sharply.
Huo Chengyu was unconscious and his eyes fell on Zhang Guoquan and several maids.
It was an expression that I could not hear when I was deaf.
"Qingyuan, what's the matter?"
"Brother, I really really remind you in a very sincere manner, don't mess with Ersao's things. If she goes crazy, the consequences will be disastrous."
Oh?
Huo Chengyu suddenly became interested. When was the younger brother and sister who is like a transparent person so cruel?
"What's the matter with those plush toys?"
Huo Chengyu pointed to the rows of animal dolls on the TV cabinet.
"Second sister-in-law said that the house is too big and looks cold. Putting some of these cute little guys can increase the warmth."
Second sister...
Suddenly, Huo Chengyu fixed his eyes on one of the display stands, "Where is my golden skull?"
"Big brother, second sister-in-law said that the thing looked terrifying, and for fear of scaring the girls at home, I asked Uncle Zhang to pack it up and put it in your room."
Huo Chengyu pushed the frame, Qingrun Junyi's face became more playful.
This younger sibling seems to care too much.
"Take away those snacks. If you eat too much, it's bad for your health." Huo Chengyu commanded and walked up the stairs.
Yan Jinyi has recently become obsessed with a little fresh meat from country T. He has watched all his dog blood presidential dramas and did not fall asleep until four in the morning.
When I woke up, the sun was already bright, I slowly got up to wash up, stepped on slippers and moved downstairs, "Huo Qingyuan, help me open a packet of potato chips, I want cucumber flavor."
Huo Qingyuan trembled with the book in her hand, "Second sister-in-law, are you hungry, shall we have western food for lunch today?"
Yan Jinyi had already walked to the sofa and sat down. Seeing what was falling on the coffee table, he twisted his eyebrows and looked at the cabinet behind him, "Where are my snacks?"
"Big Brother is back."
Yan Jinyi looked at Huo Qingyuan without speaking.
"The eldest brother is very similar to the second elder brother in some aspects, so I can't see the mess at home."
After a while, Yan Jinyi said, "So, it's my shit?"
"..."
"Second sister-in-law, let's put the snacks in the wine cellar. There is still one wall in the wine cellar that is empty!"
It suddenly dawned on Yan Jinyi, that Rao Shizi Huo Da Shao took away her snacks?
Oh shit.
"What about people?"
"what?"
"What's your big brother's name?"
Huo Qingyuan stuttered, "Huo, Huo Chengyu."
"Where is Huo Chengyu?"
"Yes, upstairs."
Yan Jinyi slapped the table with a palm, "Go call Huo Chengyu down and apologize for my snacks!"
Ersao, are you serious?
The eldest brother is not the third brother, the eldest brother is very powerful!
Brother not only fights fiercely, but he is also a professor of medicine. I want to give you the whole point of trouble.
"Why, miss Huo Zixing's feather duster?"
"Second Sister-in-law, the snacks were not thrown away, really. Uncle Zhang put them in the cellar for you."
Yan Jinyi has a small face, "Where I put it before, I will return it to its original place."
(End of this chapter)