231-232

Huo Qingyuan did not receive a reply from Huo Xishen after waiting to board the plane.
Huo Qingyuan panicked when Yan Jinyi forced her to change seats with Xiao Han.
Second brother, if you take the initiative to attack, the daughter-in-law will really become a butterfly and fly away!
Yan Jinyi flew with the crew during the filming of "The Lord of the Village", but it was only two hours away.
This time, it took more than ten hours to fly.
It was already the next day after arriving in Country M. Looking at the blond and blue-eyed foreigners around, Yan Jinyi felt that he had opened up a new world.
Huo Qingyuan dragged the suitcase and walked behind. Seeing Yan Jinyi looking around, she secretly wiped out her cold sweat.
I knew that my second wife was irritable, but I didnt know it was so irritable.
On the plane, the second sister-in-law heard a fat foreign woman say bad things about country Z and almost beat others. It was Xiao Han who was so cute.
Now she felt a murderous look behind her.
"Huo Qingyuan, do you belong to a tortoise? Help Xiaohan carry a box. Why is he who is almost 20 years old and so weak?"
fragile?
Huo Qingyuan glanced at the huge suitcase in her hand, and then at Yan Jinyi who was leisurely eating snacks.
Who is the second sister-in-law who is so weak?
"Where is the driver arranged by Huo Zixing?"
"It should be fast..." Huo Qingyuan's eyes suddenly fell to somewhere in the parking lot as soon as she spoke.
Xu was not sure if she had read it wrong, she rubbed her eyes vigorously and opened her eyes wide.
Damn it!
Really second brother!
The second brother came to pick them up!
Yan Jinyi was still talking and laughing with Xiao Han.
Huo Qingyuan hesitated, so the third brother arranged for the second sister-in-law's assistant. Do you know the second sister-in-law's identity?
Just thinking about how to tell Yan Jinyi tactfully, they were about to pass the second brother, Huo Xishen suddenly walked over with long legs.
He seemed to have just come out on an important occasion, wearing a pair of straight black trousers, a light gray shirt tied into his pants, and a jacket hanging from his wrist.
His hair has also been taken care of, coupled with that handsome face, just like coming out of the two-dimensional comics.
Yan Jinyi has always been sensitive to handsome men and beauties, and when he looks over it subconsciously, his eyes are straight.
Why is Huo Ergou here?
Is Huo Ergou handsome again?
With a very faint smile on Huo Xishen's face, facing Shang Yan Jinyi's gaze, he strode over and took the bag from her very gentlemanly.
"Madam, I have worked hard all the way."
"How are you..."
"How about getting in the car first?"
Xiao Han never expected to see Huo Xishen here, and...
What did Mr. Huo call Sister Jin just now?
lady?
What lady?
"Sister Jin, you and Mr. Huo..."
Huo Xishen has already taken the lead in turning his gaze to Xiao Han, and the smile on his face has also diminished instantly, "You can go back to the hotel by yourself."
"Yes, but Young Master asked me to protect Sister Jin."
Although the third young master had a strange expression when he said this.
Huo Xishen raised his thick eyebrows, "What can I do to my wife?"
My wife?
Mr. Huo said Sister Jin is his wife?
Is this sister Jin just...
Xiao Han felt that he had discovered some big secret, and immediately nodded and bowed to Huo Xi: "Huo can rest assured, I must be tight-lipped, I don't know anything, I haven't seen anything.
All of Yan Jinyi's thoughts were on Huo Xishen at the moment.
It's not that I miss him, after all, in her eyes Huo Ergou still has no money.
mainly
The slightly dressed Huo Ergou is so handsome!
More handsome than that scumbag!
Huo Ergou is released, ask for a recommendation ticket, ask for a monthly pass, ah ah ah ah!

"Madam, the car is exhausted, she must be hungry, let's get in the car first."
Fortunately, Huo Xishen's mention made Yan Jinyi really hungry.
Glancing at Huo Xishen in a well-dressed dress and a hypocrite, Yan Jinyi swaggered towards his car.
Huo Qingyuan dragged the suitcase to follow, but was suddenly stopped by Huo Xishen.
"Second brother, is there anything wrong?"
"where are you going."
"Take a car with Ersao, second brother, I'm hungry too!"
Huo Xishen glanced at Huo Qingyuan, and said ruthlessly: "Hungry, go back to the hotel with this Mr. Han, your second wife will not go back tonight."
? ? ?
What do you mean?
"Why don't the second sister-in-law go back? The third brother has already booked us a room!"
Huo Xishen glanced at the time of the watch, "I'm not too late, I can't even afford a house."
Damn!
I forgot that my second brother has a house.
Huo Qingyuan waved her hand, "Second brother won't remind me earlier, what, Xiaohan, go back to the hotel by yourself, and I will meet your second sister-in-law tomorrow."
Xiao Han nodded and was about to leave, Huo Xi said deeply, "Bring Huo Qingyuan."
With a question mark on her face, Huo Qingyuan stared at Huo Xishen incredulously, "Second Brother, why can Second Sister-in-law go to your house?"
Huo Xi took a deep glance at her and answered calmly, "You call her second wife."
After speaking, he turned around and left without looking back.
Fuck brother, you are ruthless!
Second brother, I am your sister, the only sister!
Ersao is right, second brother, you should be called Huo Ergou!
When Huo Xishen's car left his sight, Xiao Han coughed awkwardly, "Miss Huo, are you going back to the hotel now?"
Huo Qingyuan gave him a vicious look.
"nonsense!"
Yan Jin commented that Huo Qingyuan and the other two did not follow, and looked at the rearview mirror with some confusion, "Huo Qingyuan and the others are not in the car?"
Huo Xishen held the steering wheel and looked straight ahead, "Huo Qingyuan has an appointment with a friend."
"What about Xiao Han? He is a college student, and he went abroad for the first time. He..."
"He also has an appointment."
She has no appointment for a long time?
Does she have no foreign friends?
Huo Xishen's car drove all the way to a villa area, and finally stopped in front of the small white mansion at the end.
"Madam, you can get out of the car."
Yan Jinyi is curious about everything here.
The architectural style of country M is really good, this small western-style house is so chic!
The air here is so nice!
"Madam, go to the house."
Yan Jinyi followed Huo Xishen to the living room. The interior was decorated in a modern style with a single color. At a glance, he knew that it was the place where men lived.
In the Huo Family Manor, apart from the bodyguards, there were more than a dozen servants alone. Yan Jinyi always thought that everyone in the Huo Family could not survive without the servants.
but
Huo Xishen didn't even have the shadow of a servant here.
"You live here alone?"
"Ok."
"Are there no servants?"
"Hourly work."
Yan Jinyi nodded, glanced at the time on the wall, "Then what do you do with your meal, do you order takeaway?"
Huo Xishen looked at her unpredictably, he was the one who ordered food?
"Hey, Huo Xishen, what do I eat?"
After pouring a glass of water for Yan Jinyi, Huo Xishen went straight into the kitchen, "Don't worry, Madam, I can still eat it."
Huo Xishen is planning to cook by himself.
Yan Jinyi's suspicious eyes fell on him, "You can really eat the food you cook?"
Faced with her questioning gaze, Huo Xishen was not annoyed, "Madame will know if you try."
As he said, he pulled up his sleeves and showed strong arms.
Seeing the slightly raised veins on his arm, Yan Jinyi swallowed.
It's another day to sleep with Huo Ergou.