Chapter 121

At night, Yan Jinyi received a strange call.
The caller surprised her, not someone else but her cheap husband Huo Xishen.
Huo Xishen was obviously here to inquire.
At that time, Yan Jinyi was lying in bed doing stretching exercises.
"who are you?"
Huo Xishen had just finished taking a shower, holding a mobile phone in one hand and a towel in the other to wipe his hair.
The dark gray bathrobe was wrapped around him, and every step he took, his strong and straight legs were exposed.
The woman's voice was a little strange to him. When Yan Jinyi asked these three words, Huo Xishen's eyebrows frowned.
She didn't even save her phone.
Seeing that the other party has not answered, Yan Jinyi became a little impatient, "I will hang up if I don't speak."
As he was about to take the phone away from his ear, the man's deep magnetic voice slowly sounded, "I am Huo Xishen."
Huo Xishen?
Yan Jinyi was stunned for half a second, then suddenly raised the corners of his lips, jokingly said: "It turns out to be the famous President Huo. Mr. Huo called me so late. Why do you miss a woman?"
Huo Xishen asked indifferently as if he hadn't heard her, "What's wrong with Huo Qingyuan?"
His tone was very plain, and the plain Yan Jinyi doubted whether he was caring about his sister.
"Miss Huo's family, what can I do to her, Mr. Huo is here to inquire about her crime?"
"Don't give her hope and make her despair."
It is said that the Second Young Master of the Huo Family has been withdrawn from his childhood, and he is very particular. He has high demands on anyone around him.
This is why he looks down on his wife.
Yan Jinyi smiled coldly, "How Huo Qingyuan has nothing to do with me, Huo Xishen, if you just warn me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and don't challenge me, I'm more difficult than you think."
After speaking, Yan Jinyi hung up the phone.
What do you think you are a domineering president?
You have the ability to fall in love with me first!
Yan Jinyi actually hung up his phone again!
Huo Xishen stared at the darkened phone screen, his deep and handsome eyes were full of coldness.
What kind of trick is this woman playing?
I heard that she asked the young master of the Zhao family to invest 50 million yuan in the crew. It seems that there are some means.
*
It's been more than half a month since the five cities have finished running. The last stage of the "Female Village Master" publicity campaign was at Shengjing University.
The last time I came here, it was because of Huo Qingyuan.
Yan Jinyi wandered through the wide campus with a delicate umbrella.
It's a pity that she was already a graduated social person when she came across. Otherwise, she really wanted to experience what this desirable college campus life was like.
"Jin Yi, Zhuang Heng's autographing activity is estimated to be over a while, if it is boring to stroll around?"
"Ok."
Just after answering, Yan Jinyi's gaze suddenly fell to the grove on the opposite side.
She saw Zhou Yan and an innocent female student walking in one after another.
"Jinyi?"
Seeing Yan Jinyi's surprise, Tao Wei couldn't help but yelled again.
"what's up?"
"There is still a dinner in the evening, shall we go together?"
Yan Jinyi's eyes still fell in the small wood, but Zhou Yan and the female student had disappeared.
"No, go home to eat at night."
"Also, stay with your parents more. Your career will definitely get better and better in the future. At that time, you will have no time to be with your parents."
accompany parents?
Yan Jinyi narrowed his mind and turned his eyes to Tao Wei.
It seems impossible for this to happen to her.
"I have no parents."