Chapter 146

Yan Jinyi first called Tan Sangsang before he went in boldly.
There were very few guests in the huge coffee shop. Lin Chenggong chose the position by the window. Every table was separated by a screen.
Seeing Yan Jinyi's dress today, his eyes lit up.
I have to say that this woman does look better than Liu Ran.
"Jinyi is here, sit down."
Yan Jinyi sat down to himself, "Straight to the point, is Director Lin planning to let me act in your new movie?"
"Hehe, yes, the preparation of the new movie started early in the morning. The science fiction theme, Tang investment, is a big production, and our main target group this time is overseas. How well the overseas movies are made, I want to think about you today. Also understand."
I thought that Yan Jinyi would be excited, at least showing a different look, but she shrugged her shoulders very calmly, "Anyone knows how to play, do you understand this movie now? The reputation is so bad, and she bullied me looking for someone. Black me, why should I promise you?"
Why is this Yan Jinyi so difficult to deal with?
Lin Chenggong deliberately pretended to be stupid, "What do you mean by Jinyi? When did I bully you and find someone to hack you? Jinyi, did you listen to someone talking nonsense? Lin Chenggong is not such a despicable person. "
"Isn't it, Dao Lin has no points in his heart?"
Lin Chenggong snorted coldly, with an upright look, "I never use this kind of indiscriminate means to deal with people. To compare with others, I always rely on strength."
Yan Jin looked at him meaningfully, "Really?"
Lin Chenggong was inexplicably guilty of meeting her sight.
"Does Director Lin like my type?"
"what?"
"I said, does Director Lin like me?"
Lin Chenggong looked at Yan Jinyi's face. This face was made for the entertainment industry. It was of that kind of classic look that was so stunning and beautiful.
"Of course, Jinyi looks very beautiful."
"How does Lin Tao feel about Tao Tao?"
Lin Chenggong smiled stiffly, "Okay, what do you mention Brother Brother?"
Yan Jinyi picked up the juice cup and shook it, just brought it to his mouth, and suddenly brought it back, Lin Chenggong's eyelids jumped.
"I heard that Director Lin likes to frame Director Tao?"
Lin Chenggong's face sank, "Did Tao Wei say something again, huh, he is just a little chicken belly, he can't tolerate others well, Jin Yi, you still don't get along with such people, I..."
Yan Jinyi suddenly smashed the juice cup on the ground, "Lin Chenggong, you are too much. As a well-known director, you use such nasty methods for unspoken actresses!"
Lin Chenggong was dumbfounded, and had no reaction to Yan Jinyi's behavior.
"you"
"Dare you say you didn't do anything with that glass of juice?"
Kicking over the screen with one foot, Yan Jinyi left the seat arrogantly and grabbed Lin Chenggong by the collar, and slapped him twice.
"Uncle, is my advantage so easy to take? Tell you, why Yan Jinyi has not been in fire for so many years, it is because I disdain unspoken rules, you are a thing, dont look at what a bird you look like, and think Unspoken rules for me?"
He was going to give Yan Jinyi a trick, but he didn't think about the unspoken rules Yan Jinyi!
He just wanted Zhang Yilei to take Yan Jinyi away, and when something happened, he would push on Zhang Yilei.
The few guests and staff were attracted by the movement here.
At first glance, it turned out that Yan Jinyi, who had recently become so popular in "The Female Lord", took out his mobile phones.
Yan Jinyi is indeed well-deserved and violent.