Chapter 112

In less than five minutes, Zhuang Heng posted another Weibo.
Zhuang Heng, the most beautiful man in the universe: Huo Zixing, believe it or not that the actor broke the scandal in your high school? Hurry up and let me go!
Now, a crowd of netizens exploded.
Im stunned. Its very possible that Brother Heng and Sanshao Huo met in high school?
I know this question. Huo Sanshao and Heng Ge High School were classmates. They were playing pretty well at the time. Later it was said that a beautiful transferred school broke up!
Wow, as expected, handsome guys only play with handsome guys. What good is Yan Jinyi? Two handsome guys grab it.
Recently, Yan Jinyi, who has been low-key, was once again on the hot search by a large number of netizens, and many people are scolding her as a beauty.
Huo Zixing is not a fuel-efficient lamp, so he simply went directly to Zhuang Heng's Weibo to comment.
Huo Sanshao in the Ten Thousand Blossoms: You want to get involved with our company's artists, so cool off, and be careful that your master bans you!
One is the hot actor, and the other is the third young master of the Huo family. The two figures of influence started quarreling on Weibo because of Yan Jinyi.
The fighting lasted for three days.
The past three days Ive eaten melons and Im so full, San Shao and Brother Heng havent distinguished themselves!
Blindly guess that Yan Jinyi is the new girlfriend of the three young masters. Otherwise, according to the third young mans personality, she will not care whether the female artist of the company is dead or alive.
Yan Jinyi is so arrogant, even Lin Dao and Zhang Yilei dare to fight, there must be someone behind him! However, it is estimated that she used some glamorous means to fascinate the third young master, otherwise, it would be impossible to be so unscrupulous.
Yan Jinyi spent the past two days training her body, and Huo Qingyuan took her to the villa for two nights. Once back in the city, she saw news about Huo Zixing and Zhuang Heng.
Huo Qingyuan carefully observed Yan Jinyi's face while driving. She wanted to tell her sister-in-law about her relationship now.
but
"Second sister-in-law, did the third brother cause you trouble again?"
More than just cause trouble!
Yan Jinyi squeezed a word from his teeth, "Huo Zixing and Zhuang Heng, two fools."
Yan Jinyi opened his Weibo expressionlessly.
Bandit leader: Lao Tzu likes being alone and beautiful, no appointment, who dares to spread rumors Lao Tzu, see you!
"Second sister..."
"Where is Huo Zixing now?"
Huo Qingyuan shivered, "Yes, it should be in the company, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, three days, the third brother will go to the company."
As expected to be a dude, if it weren't for TG Entertainment to rely on the Huo Group, he would have been killed by Huo Zixing.
Yan Jinyi squeezed the phone, "Go to the company."
Yan Jinyi has been to TG Entertainment once or twice. At that time, she was just an obscure little dragon, no one noticed. Now, because of Huo Zixing and Zhuangheng's robbing news, Yan Jinyi has become the target of attention across the Internet.
Once in the hall, it attracted a lot of people's attention.
"Look, isn't that Yan Jinyi?"
"It's also amazing. Our three young masters never fall in love with our own artists. She is the first one."
"Isn't it? With a vixen face, even Brother Heng was seduced by her."
"Look, she went to Miss Bajiehuo, really thinking that she could marry a rich family?"
Wherever there are people, there must be women with long tongues.
Several trainees gathered in a circle and pointed to Yan Jinyi without shy.
"Second sister-in-law, do you want me..."
Before Huo Qingyuan finished speaking, she saw Yan Jinyi strode over and took the bottle of mineral water placed on the coffee table and splashed it in the direction of the group of trainees.
"Yan Jinyi are you crazy?"
"Yan Jinyi, don't go too far, the Third Young Master is just playing with you!"