233-234

Huo Xishen was picking and cooking vegetables there, and Yan Jinyi stood at the door watching.
Not to mention, he moves very skillfully.
"How can you cook?"
"I used to go on missions with the Huo family guards."
The Huo Family Guards are a magical existence, often helping the country, and because of this, the Huo Family Guards have a very high reputation.
"Does Madam like spicy food?"
Huo Xishen asked suddenly.
"Okay."
"I'm not very good at eating, can I eat something lighter?"
"Bandits are never picky eaters." Yan Jinyi disagrees.
As long as there is meat, she is really not picky.
Huo Xishen only thought she was talking about the female village master in the movie.
Three dishes and one soup, two meat and one vegetable.
Not to mention, the dishes Huo Xishen cooks are really unique.
Yan Jinyi couldn't wait any longer.
"Madame drinking?"
"The red wine is good."
Huo Xi nodded deeply, glanced at Yan Jinyi, who was staring straight at the food, and the corners of his lips curled up and said, "Ms. Trouble has the meal, I'll get the wine."
"okay."
Huo Xishen's dishes not only look good, they taste even better.
Yan Jinyi seemed to be hungry for decades, and Feng Juan Canyun quickly changed to eat two bowls of rice.
But Huo Xishen, a man who was nearly two meters long, didn't eat half a bowl of rice.
When the third bowl of rice was about to bottom out, Yan Jinyi glanced at Huo Xishen who was drinking red wine elegantly, "Or, am I eating half a bowl?"
Huo Xishen chuckled softly.
"You cook, it tastes better than me."
Yan Jinyi said while chewing the food in his mouth.
Hearing this, Huo Xi raised his eyebrows lightly, "Listen to this, Madam has cooked?"
"Oh, I cooked noodles for Huo Lao San, he was so moved and cried."
Huo Sanshao who is far away in Shengjing: I don't! Ersao, don't wrong me!
When Huo Xishen heard that Yan Jinyi had cooked noodles for Huo Zixing, his eyebrows twitched, "The third brother is really lucky."
Yan Jinyi sniffed, and the catalog was puzzled, "Did you feel that the temperature suddenly became a bit cold?"
Huo Xi smiled so hypocritically, "No, Madam may not be able to adapt to the temperature here just after getting off the plane."
"possible."
Yan Jinyi had no more food left on the table, and Huo Xishen began to clean up the dishes.
He put it away, and suddenly said, "How does the noodles made by the lady taste?"
"Of course it's delicious, comparable to a palace chef!"
Yan Jinyi is particularly self-confident.
Huo Xishen nodded, "Maybe, is it convenient for Madam to cook a bowl of noodles for me now?"
Cook noodle?
Doubts about Yan Jinyi's catalog.
Didn't you just eat it?
"I don't want to eat rice very much. I heard that my lady is very good at cooking noodles and I want to try it."
Yan Jinyi couldn't help others blowing her rainbow fart.
Especially, the person who blows this time is still a handsome guy like Huo Xishen.
"No problem, give me the money?"
"One hundred thousand."
Without waiting for Huo Xishen to finish speaking, Yan Jinyi turned and walked to the kitchen.
When Huo Xishen watched Yan Jinyi bring out a large bowl of noodles, his eyelids jumped.
Except for the noodles and a few vegetable leaves, the rest is all water.
The instant noodles that seemed to have just poured water and didn't even have time to put the seasoning.
"You are lacking in condiments. I also think about the hundred thousand... because you cook me dinner."
In fact, the bowl of noodles made by Yan Jinyi doesn't have any flavor, and it can even be called white flavor.
But Huo Xishen felt a bit delicious inexplicably.
Suddenly I felt that it would be nice to keep her by my side and cook him noodles every day.

Don't look at the villa where Huo Xishen lives, but...
Of the four bedrooms, only one has a bed?
Yan Jinyi watched Huo Xishen drag her suitcase into the master bedroom.
The very cool color scheme is as cold as his people.
"There is only one bed in the house. Madam will get off."
Yan Jinyi discovered that this place is different from Huo's Manor, there is no sofa!
"Where are you sleeping?" Yan Jinyi couldn't help asking.
"Naturally also a bed."
Hearing that, Yan Jinyi didn't calm down in an instant, "You didn't mean to let me sleep?"
Huo Xishen nodded, "We are husband and wife."
and so?
No, Huo Ergou has misogyny, he can't touch women!
Realizing this, Yan Jinyi suddenly smiled evilly.
She took off her coat as she walked towards Huo Xishen, "You said that we have been married for so long, shouldn't we have done everything we need to do?"
Huo Xishen didn't expect Yan Jinyi to be so bold suddenly, his eyes sunk.
Raising her hand, she took the opportunity to untie the long hair behind her head. She shook her head, and the ink hair poured down like a waterfall.
The faint scent of shampoo lingers in the nose.
"Where shall we be? On the floor? On the sofa downstairs? Or on the balcony?"
Yan Jinyi lowered his voice, extremely charming.
Huo Xishen remained unchanged, "Madam's preferences are quite special."
Yan Jinyi blew his whistle and cast a wink at Huo Xishen, "I only have special preferences for you."
At this moment, she was like a female hooligan, and her whole body looked evil.
Huo Xi's **** rolled, "Madam likes me so much, it's my honor."
"Come on, baby, you should take it off yourself or I can take it off for you, don't worry, I promise to make you want to die!"
Baby?
Huo Xi's thick eyebrows frowned slightly, and his eyes seemed to encompass all the stars.
Is this woman so sultry?
As Yan Jinyi looked closer and closer, Huo Xishen was about to turn around, and she suddenly reached out and pushed him against the wall.
Huo Xishen was so tall that she only reached his shoulders.
At this moment, she was supporting the wall with both hands, the tails of her eyes were slightly upturned, and she looked at him full of scorn, "President Huo has a tall nose and a good figure. Maybe you are doing a good job?"
The reason is that the psychological quality is as strong as Huo Xishen, at this moment, it is unavoidable to be a little shy.
His earlobes are red, his handsome face is straining hard, and the blue veins on his forehead are clearly visible.
Yan Jinyi leaned close to his ear and sighed. The two were very close, but she always kept a few centimeters apart.
"Huo's shy look is so charming, I can't help it anymore. As the saying goes, a spring night is worth a lot of money, Huo, let's go roll now?"
"Madam, it's enough." Huo Xishen said, his voice hoarse.
Although he doesnt like being touched by women, it doesnt mean that he doesnt respond as a normal man.
Especially, the woman in front of her is so sultry.
Like a fairy, was she a fox in her last life?
Yan Jinyi waved his hand, "Oh, Huo, don't be shy, otherwise we will be on the carpet, you just need to lie flat, let me do the rest, rest assured, I promise to make you addicted!"
What kind of words are this tiger and wolf!
The girl's family is not ashamed to say such a thing.
Huo Xishen forced himself to remain calm, "Madam, it's better for girls to be more reserved."
"What is reservedness? Can reservedness make me sleep handsome?"
Just kidding, she's a bandit, she doesn't even have morals, how could she have reserved this thing!
Sister Jin is so powerful!